12- request

@MrsStevenGrantRogers

Dan
2- Cuddles are better than kisses.
3- Shut up and kiss me you dork.

You were laying on the sofa, next to a browsing positioned Dan. You weren't bored, but you were staring everywhere but the laptop in front of you. But then, a wave of curiosity hit you.

"Dan? Whats better in your opinion, cuddles or kisses?" He laughed, moving his arm to stroke your hair.

"Oh, I don't know. I think cuddles are better than kisses. Why?"

"Just curious. It kind of just hit me" You shrugged, shutting your eyes.

"What about you?"

"I think kisses are better than cuddles."

"And why is that?"

"I don't know, kisses seem more... appealing to me I guess." You moved your hands in a "I don't know" gesture.

"So, if I like cuddles and you like kisses, that means you won't get any kisses. Only cuddles.." Dan smirked, jumping on top of you and laying there.

"Dan, get off of me!" You laughed, trying to wriggle yourself out of his grip.

"Nope. Not until you say cuddles are better than kisses." You sighed, not wanting to give in. The spot you were in was kind of comfy.

"Not happening, champ." Booping Dan's nose.

"Please Y/N. You know how much I like cuddles. And what am I supposed to do if you don't like cuddles and I want s cuddle buddy? I mean its not going to be easy finding ano-"

"Shut up and kiss me you dork" You smiled, pulling him into you and pressing your lips to his.

"Now you have to cuddle with me." He pulled you down and you spent the rest of the night like that watching Y/F/S (your favorite show).

i hope you liked this!! ❤️❤️