Engulfed

I try to panic and get to the top so I can breath but I can't for some reason. Then I look down and felt something cut my stomach I realize that my shirt was caught that's why I couldn't get to the surface. I quickly rip my shirt off and try to swim to the surface. I scream loudly "HELP ME I CANT" I started then water engulfed in my mouth I can't breath I panic. Then I come back up again for air " I CANT SWIM" I finally managed to get out of my mouth before it filled with water again. Then I get pulled under again by the tide. This is it I'm going to drown I thought I'm going to die. Then I felt something pick me up. I turned to see the guy I ran into at the beach. Then we were out of the water he put me down. "Thank you" I said slightly shivering "well I didn't really feel like having to go to a funeral" he say as a smart remark "oh wow how nice of you" I complain then I walk away. I didn't realize how cold it was until I was in my pink lace bra and my light blue underwear.Everyone was staring. I walked over to a spot where no one was and sat down and leaned against a tree. I shivered and sighed I canted believe I almost died. I look over to see a shadow come sit next to me o don't realize who it is until they were sitting down. It was Channing. He looked at me worried as I shivered. Then he got up I thought geez am I really that bad looking. He stood above me and took of his shirt. Holy shit did he have a 6 pack of abs. Then he handed his shirt to me "here you look cold" he says and I slowly began to take it distracted when I see Megan and her friends come over. I got up fast and put the shirt on it hung just above my knees. They finally came over and stood near me and Channing looked at me then her. "So here's the thing" she begins then puts a long awkward pause and twist her blonde hair around her finger "I don't really have any more space in my group so ya you know the rest sorry" she says shrugging it off in a snarky attitude geez what a bitch I thought " I don't want to be your friend anyways I'm not friends with fake people" I sigh after saying it. She opens her mouth like she was ganna say somethings but then closed her mouth and walked away with her girls. I feel a sting in my stomach and relized I forgot I got cut. I lift the shirt to see how bad it is Channing was staring at me looked like he was deep in thought. "I got cut " I began to say then stopped when I saw how big and deep the cut was I was surprised. He looked surprised too "uh you should bandage that before it gets infected" he said "I would but my house is like 3 miles down the beach from here" I say in return he glared at me "oh well my house is just over there" he said pointing to the left less than a mile away "I can get you a bandage there" he says "ok" I jump because the shirt rubbed against the cut and it hurt. Then I looked at Channing and he was staring at me "what" I say sarcastically he points to his white shirt I look down and its engulfed in blood "oh my god" I said. The cut was getting worse now I could feel it slightly but really I only felt a lot of pain. "I'm feeling kinda dizzy" I said to Channing he looked worried "your losing a lot of blood" was the last thing I heard him say before the whole world spun and went dark.

A/N: hope you liked it I still think Channing owes her a new phone 😂 haha but anywayz plz fav and add it to ur reading list plz and thx 😘.