The hospital

"Hey do you need a ride" I hear Channing yell as I start to walk away "uh I was just ganna walk" I yell back stopping and turning to look at him. "I'll give u a ride come on" he says motioning to his direction and I see a blue ford truck "thx" I say running towards the truck and getting in, in a mad rush to see my sick mother literally. I look over at him and turned back I saw him out of the corner of my eye glancing at me. I felt my cheeks get red. Ugh stop it face stop I would've slapped myself if it wasn't for him watching I'd look like a retard if he saw me do that. I sit shotgun waiting for him to start up his truck, he eventually does but he had to ask "are you ok" I looked at him and then looked out the window watching the trees moving past "yeah I'm fine" I say trying to make myself believe that I actually do care about my mother.
                  -a few mins later-
We arrive at the hospital , the building is a big three story hospital with a sign above it that says ocean side hospital. I get out of his truck and he looks over at me and then gets out of the truck "what are you doing" I say giving him a funny look "I'm ganna go in with you, you look like you need someone right now" he says then starts walking towards the building "alright then I guess I don't have a choice" I mutter to myself but of course he heard "what was that" he says giving me a dirty look "oh nothing" I say this time for him to hear. I find a receptionist desk after looking around for a while, I walk over to the desk with the nurse sitting behind it. "How may I help you hun" she says nicely "uh my mother just got put in here for cancer her names Nadia king" I say thinking for a second because everything is hard to think about when your in panic mode. "Ok just a second I'll look her up and tell you her room number" she says looking at her computer. "Ok here it says room 199" she says "ok thank you" I say looking at Channing and then looking for the elevator then realizing it wasn't that far from the counter "blonde moment" I mutter to myself realizing Channing heard and he started laughing at me. I click the up button on the elevator and wait a few minutes. I then get in the elevator and click the second floor button realizing that he's looking at me "can you just stop please I wish the world would stop just make it stop oh my fuck stop" I say having a bit of a break down then of course I started crying. He came closer and held me in his arms hugging me close to his chest and rubbing my back "it's ok" he says softly into my ear, I sometimes wish that moment never ended but the elevator doors had to open at some point and they did and then I started looking at the numbers above the door "203,202,201,200" I mutter "here it is" I say looking at him with a nervous smile "I'll wait here" he says pointing to the chairs across the hall from the door I nod. Nervously I put my hand on the door knob then look at him one more time and he nods and then I slowly turn it and walk into the room closing the door behind me. "Mom" I whisper I see slight movement of her leg on her hospital bed and realize that she's laying on her side facing the wall. "Malia, you came" she said surprised turning over and sitting up. I sit on the end of the bed and nod "I thought you hated me but I wanted you to know something even if you do" she says to me "I don't hate you but ok go ahead" I say back trying to stay calm. "I know you strongly dislike me because of me and your father getting a divorce and all but that was actually his decision and I don't know what stories he's told you but I'm not saying you should believe me either I just figured I'd tell you and you can believe what you want. Your fathers the one who cheated on me I found him with another women one day in the living room when I came home from the store" she says her voice getting more watery like she was about to cry "it's ok I believe you mom and I wanted you to know I love you I don't hate you" I say "good I love you too" she says back to me and then I hear her machine start buzzing and she starts to slowly close her eyes. "NO!!!! MOM" I scream shaking her. Then I look at the door and a bunch of nurses come in and push me out of the room and I just stare at the door for a minute and then Channing comes up from behind me and takes me and sits me down in the chair next to his. I sit there in disbelief and stare at the floor. "Do you wanna talk about it" he says softly "no" I mutter about to cry.
-10 mins later-
A nurse comes out over to me. "Are you Malia king" she asks "yes" I say looking at her nervously shaking. "I'm sorry for your loss your mother passed away" she says softly to me. I look at her in disbelief "no no that can't be possible she was just talking to me no" I say in disbelief "I'm sorry" she says then walks back in my mothers room. I started balling my eyes out and just kept saying no. "It's ganna be ok" Channing says rubbing my back but he doesn't know the truth it's really not going to be ok I may have hated her but she was still my mother.

Authors note:
I'm sorry that I haven't wrote in a while hopefully this will make up for it I actually had some spare time to write so I did and yeah I hope you guys like it I know it needs to be edited but I'll fix that later and I'm hoping to have one or two more chapters done by thanksgiving but anyways thx for reading plz fav and add to ur list well u don't have to but I'd really appreciate it and I'll follow whoever does and read some of your stories too. Anyways hope you enjoyed 😘 until next time.