Long day

I walk out of the hospital fast and now realizing my surrounds, that a bunch of nurses were looking at me "die in a fucking ditch" I mumble. I walk out the exit doors and stare into where it's now raining and not sunny anymore "do you still want a ride back" I hear Channing ask from behind me "sure" I say still in my thoughts I really could care less if I walked or got a ride back but whatever. I got in his truck and could feel him looking at me "do you have a fucking problem?" I ask pissed basically at the world even though it wasn't his fault "no just worried" he says starting up his truck. I give him a glare "well don't be I don't want to be anybody's worries or problems" I say harshly then look out the window at the trees going past. We sat in awkward silence the whole way back all through it wasn't that awkward until he kept looking at me. "Ok you know how you said you don't want to be anybody's worries or problems well I only worried because I care about you" he says trying to cheer me up. "Well don't because in the end somebody always gets hurt or dies so what's the point of caring anymore" I say as if my heart was gone and my soul was dead. We finally got back to his house, I hop out of the truck and mumble a thank you. I start to walk along the beach and walk home I get home and sit on the coach. I start to cry endlessly and I eventually cry myself to sleep.
-3 hours later (its dark out now) -

I wake up yawning and stretching. I feel my face really hot from crying so much I get up off the coach and look at some of my mothers old photos of me and my dad and her. I put the photo back on the shelf and walk over to the door were my flip flops are and slip them on and lock the door behind me. I slowly walk down to the beach it was a full moon so I can see clearly. The oceans beautiful, I go to the edge of the ocean and sit there letting the water splash against my feet with every wave that's come in. I sit there and think and look at the stars and think what it be like if every star was a person that passed away. Then I saw a shadow on the ocean of someone coming up behind me so I panicked and grab sand and through it at them. "What the fuck Malia!" The figure yells then I realize who it was and start laughing hysterically "sorry Channing" I choke out as I was dying of laughter "it's alright" he says sitting down next to me. "So are you ok?" He asks looking over at me "yeah I mean I guess so" I reply I look up at the moon "I just came down here to think I mean it's been a long day and besides it's a beautiful view" I say "oh well if you want I can leave" he says kindly "no stay it's fine" I say "are you sure" he asks "yeah stay and you know how early you said you cared about me thank you and I care about you too" I say looking up at the stars thinking still. He looks at me then grabs my hand and entwines our fingers.