19

NIALL'S POV

I grabbed my guitar,my house keys and my phone and exited my room.I went downstairs and saw Liam and Louis playing FIFA.

"Where you going mate?" Liam looked at me and looked at the tv again.
"Imma practice at Harry's." I answered
"Okay," Liam paused the game and hugged me "take care,Ni" and I nodded.I heard Louis groan and I laughed and said 'bye to him'

It took me 20 minutes to arrive at Harry's flat.I could've just took the bus but the weather today is nice so I decided to walk.

It was 5:30 pm when I was infront of Harry's door,he welcomed me with a big warm hug.Man,this guy is cuddly.

He let me in into his flat and toured me a lil bit.The walls are white and his furniture are black & white.I guess Harry's favorite colors are black & white.

We sat in his sofa and he turned the tv on.

''So,are you 100% sure for this babe?'' he asked me while he was finding something good on the TV.

''Yeah,definitely.'' I answered.He turned off the TV and threw the remote control to his side '' Nothing's good.'' he shrugged his shoulders.

''Your flat is nice.It's....'' I trailed why looking the surroundings ''all in black & white''.

''Yeah..'' he mumbled ''I find it classy y'know.'' he answered and smirked at me.

Put your shit together Niall James

''So,let me hear you sing babe.'' he told me

I got my guitar and tuned it a little bit and I started singing and playing Wonderwall by Oasis.

''Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do, about you now''

Harry was smiling at me while I was singing and I was blushing and hoping he didn't see it.

''Back beat, the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now''

I looked at him and he started singing with me

''And all the roads we have to walk are winding

And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

There are many things that I
Would like to say to you but I don't know howBecause maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall''

After singing,I was staring at Harry,shocked look in my face.

''You didn't tell me you can sing'' I told him

He shrugged his shoulders ''Nah,I can't.It's just my hobby.''

''Are you kidding me?!?!Your voice is great.We can be a duo..''

He shook his head ''No.You'll audition without me.''

''C'mon babe!!'' I told him while he reached his phone from the coffee table.

''Okay enough.Let's take a picture.''

''What?!'' I asked him

''Why?'' He asked me back

''You hate taking selfies.'' I answered

''Yes I do but I'm taking one now,with you.So shutup and smile.'' he told me and raised his arm with his phone in his hands and took a picture.

''This is cute.'' He told me while he was trying some filters on Instagram

''You're gonna post it on Instagram?'' I asked him

''Yep.It's my first post.You should feel thankful.'' He joked

I laughed ''I am.''

Once he was done,I felt my phone vibrated from my pocket.I took it out and saw a notification from Instagram

harrystyles tagged a photo of you

I giggled ''Wow,Harry.It's nice to see you using Instagram.It really makes you a smart person.''

''So you're saying I wasn't smart before using these things?''

''Kinda.'' he jokingly punched my arm and I laughed even more.

A few minutes later of me and Harry jamming with some Coldplay songs,the doorbell rang.

''It's the pizza.'' Harry stood up from where he was sitting ''I'm gonna go get it.''

A few moments later Harry came back with a huge box of pizza and placed it on the coffee table.He went to the kitchen and grabbed us a drink and 2 plates.

We jammed a little bit more and we watched the Iron Man series.I could say that the evening was spent well.

I decided to go at 11 pm and Harry offered me a ride and of course,I took it.

I arrived at Liam's house at 11:10 since there wasn't traffic and I kissed Harry's cheek and exited his car.I took my keys from my pocket and entered.

I removed my shoes and when I went in the livingroom I saw a brunette girl sitting at the couch.

I gasped ''Celine.''

''Hi Niall.''

-------------------------

OMFG HAHAHAHA I TOLD U GUYS BIG BOMB'S GONNA DROP HAHA

I like Celine for Niall even though it's really hard.It's hard to let someone gooo and specially to accept that your otp is dead but duh NARRY WILL RISE ONE DAY and am I the only one who thinks Celine looks like Harry lol and Harry wanted to go to law school and Celine goes to law school.

Niall

I see what u did there

Ok so sorry (i like saying sorry bc im really sorry) if this chap is a crap

ALL MY CHAPS ARE CRAP HAHAAHAHHAA

ok that's all sorry for a long a/n

this isn't even that long

ok bye

vote/comment