20

NIALL'S POV

''What is she doing here Liam??'' I asked my bestfriend

He walked towards me and gently brushed my back to make me calm.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP CALM MY EX GIRLFRIEND WHO DESTROYED MY HEART 3 YEARS AGO IS HERE.

Chill Niall,chill.

I inhale and exhaled ''Okay..'' I closed my eyes for a little bit to calm myself down.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked Celine glaring at her.

''I'm so sorry.I should probably go.'' She said while taking her baggage.

WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE A BAGGAGE?

''Why do you have a baggage????!!'' I asked her.Anger coming out from my mouth.

Celine's my ex-girlfriend.I caught her having sex with one of my mates,Luke,in our shared flat.And after that I broke up with her.I don't want to be with a slut.That's why I live in Liam's house now.

''She and Luke broke up.She doesn't have a place to stay.'' Liam told me.

''I don't give a fuck.She can't stay here.And besides,they just broke up.They still can live with each other in her old flat.''

''Niall..'' Celine said ''We got kicked out form the flat.''

''And so?You think you can trash here anytime you want?'' I answered her and I continued ''You hurt me so much Celine.You were my first love,first kiss,my first time.God,I gave something to you I can't take back.And that one day I saw you fucking one of my best mates.Do you think that didn't hurt me?It took me many months to finally move on.And now you come back to me like nothing happened?How fucking dare you.'' and with that I went upstairs clenching the strap of my guitar case in my hands.

I could hear Celine sobbing and Liam reassuring here that everything will be fine.

Well,not to me.

---------------

like what i said in the last chapter,I LOVE CELINE OK.

This is for the sake of the story so davjrteghjbsdnQHBVRBF OMfgg

vote/comment