27

harry:wtf kendall

harry:what the fuck do you want from me

kendall:nothing i just miss you i guess

harry:huh after everything that happened

harry:you still manage to miss me

harry:seriously what do you want

kendall: can't i just miss my boyfriend

harry: ????

harry: excuse me what the fuck

harry: we havent been talking for months

harry: and if i am not mistaken you were the one who ended things

harry: and left me all alone 

harry: and you had the fuckin guts?

harry: fuckin pathetic 

harry: and besides i am happy now

harry: so please dont come in my life again 

kendall: jeez fucking calm down 

Harry's POV

''jeez fucking calm down''

This bitch had the fucking nerve-

''HARRY!!'' Jane shouted from the counter ''Customer!!''

I groaned and rolled my eyes and put my phone on my pocket. I didn't reply to Kendall's message because first, I don't have to and second, she is cancelled.

''Jane can you please,for the love of God,do your job for once?'' I whispered to her while I smiled and greeted the customer ''Good morning, sir. How may I help you?'' he greeted me back and started looking at the pastries.

Jesus Christ, this man looks like Niall.

''I'd like a croissant and a capuccino.'' He told me and replied ''Coming right up,sir.''

I took a kitchen thong and picked a croissant and put it in a plate and did the man's drink. I can't count on Jane because,well, she is Jane and only works when Olivia,the owner,is here.

While preparing the capuccino,I looked over the counter and saw the man talking to someone on his phone and I cannot stop thinking about his resemblance with Niall. I wonder if they're relatives? Nah. Niall's relatives are in Ireland.

What if this is Niall's dad? The man my mum had an affair with?

I shook my head to the thought of that. Once finished preparing all of his order,I put it in a tray and started to bring it up to him. From a distance,I could hear the man talking with someone on the phone.

''Here you go,sir.'' I told him and he looked at me and smiled and mumbled ''Thank you.''

While walking back to the counter, I've heard something that really shocked me. I stopped my tracks and looked back to the man. 

''Niall,son. Look, I am so sorry.'' 

Holy shit. This guy is Niall's dad? Bobby Horan?

I saw him placed his phone on the table and silently started drinking his cappuccino when suddenly my phone started ringing. I already knew it was Niall because I set up his laugh as my ringtone when he calls. Clichè I know,but what can I do? His laugh simply lights up my day. 

I took my phone from my pocket and answered him.

''Hey Ni-'' I was interrupted ''My dad is here somewhere in the city and I don't want to be near him. We just finished talking and he wanted to see me.'' I can hear anger from his voice and I might add that his Irish accent gets thicker everytime he gets mad.

''Ni..'' I sighed. ''Your dad is here. In the shop. Drinking the capuccino I prepared him.''

''Wha....Jesus Christ.'' he groaned and I continued ''Don't worry though. I'll be off in an hour.''

I heard Niall let out a huge breathe on the other line ''Okay I'll wait for you here. Be quick please.''

I smiled and said ''I will ,baby. Just play some FIFA there while waiting for me,okay?''

''Aye,captain. I love you.''

''And I love you too.''

I ended the call and I recieved a new message

Kendall:

I'm outside your flat. 

What the fuck. Good thing Niall is in his place and not mine or else there'd be a war. But still,what the fuck.

I ignored the text and returned working.

-----

Kendall can u just pls fuck off

oh and hey bobby

jesus why am i still continuing writing this

this is so bad but okay izz fine i am bored as fuck and instead of studying or whatever here i an writing this HhehhHEHHHHEH

BYE

vote/comment