•1•

I

I

walked down the lonely passage of the mansion. I never really thought I would have a life like this or be alive in the first place, but that's life or rather death. You see death and I have been scandalously intimate for some time now.

After so many years it never got old.

Like every story there needs to be an introduction so here it is, My Rose Gold, I am a night walker, a creature of the night, in other words a vampire but don't let looks fool you because in your eyes I might be eighteen maybe nineteen but I am much older than that. Like all ancient vampires I have gifts like the control of elements and since I am a vampire I have the standard compulsion, super speed and strength, let's not forget the enhanced Senses.

However I do not sparkle in the sun, that is utter nonsense. We burn in the sun and thanks to the vampire diaries, we now have day light rings. I'll give them credit for it. 

I'm British and since I died in that accent I'm stuck with it but I'm not complaining. I love my accent. In fact most of my coven have the same accent. But I can change it to whatever I so choose.

My coven is a big one consisting of one hundred and fifty vampires. You'd think it's small but it's the largest coven. Vampire don't stay in covens for long and they either die off or stay alone.

My coven and I are very close. I saved them each from dying and turned them into vampires, giving them a chance to live. I never told them to stay. They did that themselves. I didn't make them give me anything in return. They are like family and I'm grateful for that.

Moving on I've decided hat it would be good for them to brush up their people skills. Yes we drink human blood except from blood bags. Good thing we own a blood donating company so that's not a problem.

"Wake up!!!!" I yelled. The sound of thuds on the floor followed by groans filled my supernatural ears. It was time to get dressed. I was never one for being adorned with riches and the more expensive fabrics but over time... I guess things can change.

Yes I did keep up with style. I put a song on and listened to inside out by the Chainsmokers. I truly love this song.

I walked briskly outside to see my selected four awaiting my arrival. Lisa, Austin who were together, Beloveds along with Emily and Alex who beloveds as well. I still didn't meet mine and although I once had hope for this, time can truly be harsh. I guess after a long time, I only felt foolish and I gave up. Maybe he had passed away years ago, maybe he was somewhere with another indulging in the pleasure I could never fully experience.

"It's early." Lisa groaned while rubbing her eyes as Austin held her close. They all nodded in agreement. I gave them the 'do you really want to start' look and it worked immediately as they were quick to shut up.

We got in our cars and drove to school in our Lamborghini and BMW. We all had our separate cars.

We drove in the parking lot and as expected all eyes were on us. They stared at us up and down. Judgmental buggers the we're yet For some odd reason I felt giddy inside. Like something big was going to happen but what?

We walked in and everyone cleared the way for us. I simply held my head high and walked to the office. It was almost routine. Guys would flirt with men while I would turn away. It was all the works.

Walking to class, it was so mundane but something felt off. Something told me to keep going. Like a little voice in your mind giving you advice but that's when I bumped into him...

 Like a little voice in your mind giving you advice but that's when I bumped into him

Cover done by Myself. A big thank you goes to everyone who voted.