•4•

We were stopped by one of the jocks

We were stopped by one of the jocks. He ignored River and came to me. I saw the fear beheld in Rivers eyes.

He must of been the one who did hurt him. I will take care of that in a civil way, and by civil I mean I'm going to drain him of ever ounce of blood in his body.

"Hello there babe. How about we ditch and go have a little fun." What's his face said. I mean he didn't even ask me my name. He such an f-boy.

"How about..." I acted like I was thinking. "...no" I said firmly. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked.

"No. Nor do I want to." I mocked with  would be a bright grin.

"I'm Ethan West. School quarter back. I'll give another chance." He said smirked.

"Hmm, let me think again. How about in your dreams at a quarter to never." I put a firm hand on his chest and pushed him back.

"Look here..." He grabbed my wrist.

My guys came and tapped his shoulder. There was about ten of them and they were big and all looked pretty badass.
I smirked. They were like my brothers and acted that way to. They were very overprotective.

Damian, Alex, Tim, Toby, Isaac, Holden, Zac, Jess, Ryan, Ben.

"Let go of our sister before I make you wish you were never born." Damian said.

Ethan let go and backed up immediately. I smiled at them and they left for class. River looked at me.

"You just said no to the most popular guy in school, and scared the crap out of him." He said shaking head in disbelief.

"Oh well." I shrugged.

He chuckled and we continued our journey to class. Everyone watched us as if we were from one of those TV shows.

I walked a little closer to River but he didn't notice. What? He's my beloved and I'm going to get close to him either way.

Class went by smoothly until.

"River Fyers and Rose Gold."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was going to stop there but I love you guys so no

.

.