HOLY CRAP - Chapter 2

Nidhis pov

"Shit did you really eat all of my Pringles?" I said angrily. Mallory shrugged with crumbs hanging from the side of her mouth. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily.
"I'm sorry man! Hey Grayson literally just posted something on Insta!" Said Mallory with excitement. She pulled my arm and ran into her room.

"Bitch what is wrong with you!" I yelled at her with sass. She didn't reply and just focused on her phone. Her mouth was wide open .
"what !" I said snapping her out of her trance.

"Gray and Ethan are having auditions for their new roommates !" She said with a shaky but calm voice .
"No fucking way !" I said slowly. We looked at each other and squealed at the top of our lungs.
"Soooo are we going ? I mean LA isn't that far from sanDiego ! We could just drive over and audition for fun ! "She says .
"Dude what about school ? We start junior year in 3 months and what would our parents say !"
Mallory rubbed her chin gently , showing how hard she was thinking .

"We could just move out there and go to Los Angeles high  ! Not like our parents would care we are literally a few towns away they could visit us easily ! And if we need any help my aunt Susan will be out in LA!" Mallory said with a smirk . Her ideas are always reasonable .

"So it's a plan?" Mal said with her hand out.

"It's a plan ."

Hey guys it's Mallory here ! This book was inspired by dreams we had constantly ! But those are us in the picture above. Ly keep reading