DOUCHE

Nidhis pov.

The car ride home was so awkward . Mallory had tear stains all over her face. And Gray had hickies all over his neck.
Mallory just held in her tears . I never seen her so upset. It bothers me how that motherfucker doesn't even care what he did . I was ready to tackle him any second now but I held back because of Mallory.

---------------------------------

Ethan's POV-

Wow I honestly can't believe gray did that. I could tell that Mallory was trying hard not to cry again. I guess she really liked him and he just blew it for himself.

---------------------------------

Nidhi's POV-

I was pretty mad at Grayson. I wanted him to sort things out with Mallory, but I wanna him to stay the fuck away from her at the same time. I think I'll ask Ethan.

-------------------------------

It was pretty awkward for the rest of the day. I mean we usual go in to the hot tub and talk but not tonight . We just sat and smiled.
"What should I do Ethan ? She's not talking to me ? " I asked him. He took a bite into his apple and thought very hard about the question.

"It's not your fault ! Don't blame yourself ! She'll be fine ... She just needs to be alone." He says holding onto my shoulders.

"I hope your right." I say looking down at my shoes . I gently nudged my chin upwards and kissed my forehead.
"Now get some rest ... Big day tomorrow ." His voice trails off as he walks up the stairs .

He such a sweetheart . Time to find Gray.
I looks almost everywhere for that dick. I finally got an idea
I walked out into the backyard to See Gray chopping firewood shirtless.
He was awfully sweaty and it wasn't even that hot today.
"Gray?" I said walking toward him.
He took out his earbuds

"If your here to tell me I'm a dick! Your wasting your time! I know I am ! I messed up big time with Mallory and now she'll never feel the same way about me ever again ! I took my anger out on her! It wasn't her fault though! Now she hates me." He said . He then dropped his axe and sat on the grass with his head in his hands .

"If you feel that way why don't you just apologies to her?" I say plopping on the ground beside him.

"Because she wouldn't forgive me no matter how hard I try." He says with almost a raspy sad voice.
I roll my eyes .

"You don't know that ! Just try it!" I said.
"You think it'll work ?"

"Worth a shot." I then got up and walked in the house. Ugh I hate boys sometimes.