Chapter 18- Pissed

Mallory's POV-

Oh fuck no. Ethans not gonna break her heart. Who tf does he think he is?! Is he really that fucking clueless to not realize that Nidhi likes him a lot?! He's definently gonna pay for this! I'm gonna get Nidhi a boyfriend!

----------------------

Grayson's POV-

"Bro what you did wasn't right! Do you not see that Nidhi likes you a lot and she cares about you!" I said.
"Chill man I'm dating Meredith! Anyways I bet it's just a small crush!" I said.

"You just don't fucking understand dumbass! Meredith cheated on you with fucking Steven and she fucked him on a beach!"
I yelled.

"Bro once again chill, I decided to give her a second chance! I'm sure she won't repeat that mistake again." He said back.
I stormed out! This is unbelievable! Nidhi really doesn't deserve this.

----------------

Nidhi's POV-

Fuck I'm so heartbroken! How could he! I cried myself to sleep yesterday and I'm about to cry at he thought of him rn! You know what, fuck him! I'm completely over his ass! He can go back to fucking Meredith the whore!

That was a complete lie. I'm not over him and I don't think I'll be over him soon.

"Nidhi I'm taking yo' ass to a party!" Mallory yelled.

"K!" I replied knowing it was no use fighting.

------------------