Chapter 21

Ethan

I walked outta the room with  Meredith clinging on to me.
Damn I don't know why I attacked that guy like that.. Am I jealous? Nah.
Fuck it yes I am.

But I don't know why I'm jealous I have a beautiful girlfriend that I'm in love with. Idk I guess I have a small crush on Nidhi but it'll go away.

I know she likes me but eh, I bet her crush will fade away.

Tbh I kinda regret losing my virginity to Meredith like ik I'm not her first.. Steven is.

Nidhi

I've gotten a bit better and I've been talking to Matthew a lot lately. I really like him.

And no I still haven't gotten over Ethan. I just can't let go of him.

But I bet my crush will go away sooner or later.

-------------------

Mallory

Everything's great between me and Grayson. He asked me out! I obviously said yes.

I'm quite worried about Nidhi. I know she's talking to Matthew but something about her tells me she's still not over Ethan.

We just got home from the party and its 1 am.
The party ended at 2 but eh whatever.

I decided to check up on Nidhi and see how she's doing.

I walked into her room to see her on her phone, slightly smiling, hugging a pillow and quietly crying I went to see what she was looking at. Luckily she didn't hear me walk in. She was looking at pictures of her and Ethan together.

I sighed and she saw me.

"you really need to get over that fucking douche." I yelled.

"I can't, I love him." She said.

Did she just say that she loved him oh shit.

"Fuck did i just say that." She said.

"Yep." I replied.

Then her phone went off and it said

Ethan Dolan posted a new picture

"Wtf you even have his post notifs on?!" I said

"Yea." She whispered embarrassed.

She looked at the picture and looked like she was about to cry harder.

"Why are you crying agin babe?" I asked.

She showed me her phone and it was a picture of Ethan giving Meredith a peck on the check.

And his caption was "my love"

Fucking hoe

There was comments like "ew why Merethot what happened  to Nidhi she was better?"

She smiled at that one.

Then I went on my phone to look at merehoes page and there was a picture of her and Ethan having sex and it looks like someone took a picture.

I immediately dropped my phone and made a sour face.

Nidhi looked at me with a surprised face and picked up my phone to see what I was looking at.

She clasped her hand against her mouth and shook her head and started crying.

She got up looking angry and mumbled I'm going to go give Ethan a fucking visit.

Oh no this is gonna be bad.