Felt like princess

Mallory's pov .

I want to go home. I want my heart to feel better. I want to forget that Grayson even exists! I laid in my bed and just stared at the ceiling .
Maybe I should just leave in the morning ... Nobody would care. And Nidhi will be fine here with them , she's always been good without me.
A few minutes later I heard a Big Bang from the kitchen . I just ignored it. I closed my eyes and --- bang bang
Ugh ! I groaned . I got up from my bed and slipped on my socks .

I walked carefully down the stairs . Nobody was in even down here. Ugh . I was about to walk upstairs until I heard music being played from outside. I walked into the backyard to see Grayson wearing a suit . My favourite Kyle song was playing on the stereo behind him. There was a table with a rose in a small vase. And candles among the grass.

I folded my arms . "Did you do this for me?"I asked . He smiled.
"I'd do anything for you Mallory. I was hoping that maybe you could join me." He said holding out the chair for me .
I raised my eyebrows.
"Grayson I-" he cut me off by picking me up bridal style. He placed me on the chair .

"Just hear me out!"

I nod "you have 5 minutes ."

"listen I didn't mean to snap at you like that , it's just I had so much anger that I had to let it out. And I let it out on the wrong person .... Look I think your really cool , your chill, funny and you get me . And you don't have to forgive me but I'm hoping you will because I miss my best friend." He says getting choked up .
I grabbed his hand from across the table.

"Gray , of course I forgive you. And I'm glad that you apologised to me cause I was getting really mad." I said laughing.

"I'm so sorry ." He says rubbing his thumb in circles on my hand .

"Nah it's cool I forgive you! But How'd you know I love this song?" I asked . He smiled.

"I just took a wild guess.."

"Wanna dance?" He asked holding out his hands.
Before I could answer he grabbed my waist . I felt tingly all over. He walsed
Me over to the grass. The candles were in a shape of heart. How long did it take him to do this ? I don't care , it's so cute.

He swayed my hips slowly to the beat of the song. I just looked down .
He lifted my chin up. He glanced at my for a brief moment I felt like a princess.

We then sat on the grass and watched the stars .

Nidhi pov

"Ethan put me down." I say yelling as he held .
Ethan woke me up to come See something outside.

"You have to see this." He said putting me down.

"WHAT THE FUCK ITS 2:00 am Ethan!" I yelled at him.

"Just look out the window ."
Ugh I followed his instructions.

Awe Grayson and Mallory where dancing .

"Aweeee." Ethan and I said in unison .
We both laughed right after.

"Come on leave them be."