A Robins Sad Song -1

My name is Richard Grayson I am forteen years old. Three years ago my parents died in a huge fire. I barely escape with my life ,but now I have a huge scar on my back. I got put in to child services and while I was there the kids there liked to pick on me for being so small. They'd like to push me round and punch me for no reason at all, they'd try to brake me but its hard to brake whats already broken. Around a year later I decided enough was enough and ran away. I packed all the stuff that I had back then and ran I found a abandoned subway line and now I call this home. I've been working alot to fix it up so I've been doing odd jobs to save up for important stuff I need. So far I've bought a laptop (for on the go), a sewing machine (to make and fix clothing), multiple Med packs. Three monitors, a computer, and some other stuff. I been debating with myself for a while, and today I dawn the redhood(no not jason like the pic at the beginning). Today I become robin, today I help stop crime.
I've been trained in mixed martial arts acrobatics so I should be abile to help this city and help children have a childhood I could never have.

------Time skip------

So I'm just walking around Gotham, when I here a scream so I run into an allyway a quickly put on a mask and my red jacket and run towards the scream. when I got there ther was a crowd I take in my sroundings. There are no cops yet but five guys with machine guns trying to robin a bank. At lest twenty people tied up, so I take the three people watching the hositiges then swiftly go after the other two. One was able to shot me I the sholder so I backspin kick him to knock him out and a quick punch to the face for his comrade. They were all out I quickly untie the hositiges and tie the the five robers togther, leave a note and get out of there.
I run quickly to grab me stuff and get home so I can get this bullit out and sew myself back together.
I'm able to sew myself togther but it's not pretty but as long it holds I'll be fine.
I go online to see what happening and oh sh-- what. people already blew my fighting up. I turn on the news to the closest chanel which is central city. You herd right people a young boy with a red jacket took down a group of robbers in a matter of minutes. The Gothem police have not said much but that he calls himself Robin, well that all I have for now this is Iris West signing off and good night.
Oh no I knew I would blew up bit just not this much, oh and batman will try to find me. Well time to learn how to build a great fire wall and to hack.

Hello I hope you all are enjoying this story if you spot any thing gramtical or spelling wrong please tell me, I'm bad at grammer and I'm typing this on my phone till I get my laptop so I might not catch all the mistakes and im bad at spelling too:/ oh well peace out