IV

{written: July 22nd, 2016}
{published: August 31st, 2016}
{edited}

Luke walked over to Ashton, who was still sitting on Luke's bed.

Luke stood in front of Ashton and Ashton put his hands on Luke's hips and pulled him so he was sitting on his lap.

Ashton ghosted his lips over Luke's trying to tease the smaller boy.

"Ash." Luke whined, grinding his hips down against Ashton's.

"Don't be greedy baby. Or daddy's gonna have to punish you." Luke moaned at his words before being silenced by Ashton's lips pressing against his firmly.

"We're gonna have to be quiet, okay baby?" Ashton said against Luke's lips, unbuttoning his shirt.

Luke nodded, still grinding against Ashton.

Ashton slipped Luke's shirt off, placing his hands on the small of his back.

Luke then started to work on Ashton's shirt, quickly unbuttoning it then flinging it across the room.

He placed his hands on Ashton's chest and slid them down.

He pulled out of the kiss and looked down at Ashton's incredibly toned torso.

He pushed Ashton back and he lied flat against the bed, Luke straddling his waist.

Luke leaned down and kissed Ashton's chest, leaving marks here and there.

Luke reached Ashton's jeans and took them off quickly, leaving Ashton in his tight black boxers, showing his bulge well.

Luke stripped out of his pants and underwear, Ashton eyeing him like a piece of meat.

Ashton sat up and grabbed Luke's hips, flipping him onto his back so Ashton is now on top of him.

Ashton flips Luke onto his stomach and pulls his ass into the air.

He lays a single smack to his ass, causing Luke to moan.

Then, without warning, Ashton licks a thick strip over Luke's puckering hole.

Luke gasped and buried his head in his pillow.

Ashton smirked and continued what he was doing.

He circled and licked all around Luke's hole and it was driving Luke crazy.

Luke and Justin had tried rimming once before when they were teenagers.

Luke absolutely loved it. But Justin said he wasn't into it, so they never did it again.

It's been four years since he's been rimmed, and a year since he's had sex, so he knew he was going to be pretty sensitive and responsive.

But it's not like he hasn't touched himself in that year.

He takes long showers for reasons.

Ashton started to push his tongue past Luke's rim, fucking the boy with his tongue.

Luke moaned into the pillow and was trying not to be too loud.

Ashton suddenly pulled back, causing Luke to whimper.

"Condoms and lube?" Ashton asked.

Luke turned on to his back and then reached into the bottom drawer of his nightstand, pulling out lube and looked at Ashton.

"I have a bunch of condoms. I don't know which is best." Luke said.

Ashton hummed. He then stood up at the foot of his bed and dropped his boxers. "You choose."