V

{written: June 24th, 2016}
{published: September 7th, 2016}
{not edited}

When Ashton woke up, he was alone.

He furrowed his eyebrows, then sat up, looking for his little blonde boy.

He heard sizzling from downstairs, and figured he was down there.

He popped a mint into his mouth just in case.

He then slipped on his tight black boxers and walked downstairs.

Once downstairs, he walked into the kitchen and was met with the sight of Luke cooking bacon in nothing but Ashton's black button down that fit him like a dress.

He was slightly hopping in his spot, humming some tune.

He started to shake his hips, very well in Ashton's mind.

So, Ashton stepped closer and put his front against Luke's back, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Luke jumped slightly, but calmed down when feeling Ashton's familiar strong arms wrapping around him.

"You move your hips pretty well." Ashton mumbled into Luke's neck as he left small kisses there.

Luke hummed in response, placing the bacon next to eggs on a plate, then on another.

"Where's Archer?" Ashton asked.

"June came and picked him up. Didn't feel like driving on my day off." Luke said with a hinting tone.

Ashton hummed this time.

"So we're alone?" He asked huskily.

Luke shivered and nodded.

At that, in a flash, Ashton had twisted Luke around and sat him on the kitchen island, before quickly placing his lips on the blonde's.

Luke put his hands in Ashton's hair and started tugging.

"We can be as loud as we want princess." Ashton mumbled on Luke's lips.

"Take me daddy." Luke whispered.

Ashton picked Luke up and ran up the stairs, not even bothering to close the door before he fell back on the bed.

"You wanna ride daddy princess?" Luke moaned and nodded.

Ashton ripped his shirt off of Luke and Luke pulled Ashton's boxers off.

Luke was in the middle of getting ready to sink down when there was a loud knock at the door.

Ashton grabbed Luke's hips and steered him away from his erection.

Luke whined but complied.

Ashton put his boxers on and Luke put Ashton's shirt back on before they walked downstairs.

Ashton opened the door to be met with a short blonde girl no older than twenty.

The girl looked up and her mouth dropped at the sight of Ashton.

"U-um. I-uh." She stumbled.

"What is it?" Luke asked as he made his presence known.

Ashton swung and arm around Luke's waist and pulled him closer.

The girl blushed when she realized the situation.

"An eviction notice." The girl said.

"Eviction notice?!" Luke panicked. "That's not possible, we were paid for three months ahead."