♡ Imouto [1]

"What if your big brother was a Yandere?"

'Weirdo'

'Stupid Otaku'

'Nerd'

These names flowed constantly around me whenever I entered the classroom, sometimes the names are worse. If you knew my name that was only because of my popular brother, Kaito Hashimoto. Unfortunately even though he's a second year like me we were put in different classes. Just my luck..

But I never really gave people any mind. I was usually too contained in my manga. I had my life and everyone had theirs. Isolation is my main subject in life. I isolate everyone around me including my family. Especially them.

I was always the girl in the back of the room who studied, kept quiet, and read her manga. I never socialized with people because they always end up disappointing you. The only people I talked to was my brother and family, mainly because I had too.

I like to be alone. If you're alone then nothing and no one can hurt you. "U-Um....Rin?" an unfamiliar voice called out. Such a bother. I glanced up at the figure that stood in front of the desk and she didn't connect with anyone I had seen or knew. "If I don't know you don't talk to me." I said coldly and continued to read.

The girl flinched at my words wondering how such a beautiful girl could be so cruel and inconsiderate. That's me, Rin Hashimoto for you. "I-I um..wanted to talk to you. Y-You always seem lonely back here. S-So I though that I-" she said. "I can assure you that I'm just fine. Please go away." I barked quietly and pushed my glasses up.

She looked hurt by her facial expression. "O-Okay...um..sorry for bothering you..." she mumbled and walked away. I sighed happily glad I was back alone with only me and my precious manga.

+ + +

"Excuse me." I mumbled as I squeezed by a few folks not caring that I was reading while walking. Some people shrugged me off while others pushed me, that is until I got closer and closer to the one and only. "Ah Rin-Chan! There you are!" the voice that belonged to my brother called out.

"Mmm hmm.." I hummed and cursed under my breath when I lost my reading point. I sighed and was about to find my place again until I bumped into someone's back making myself gasp as I dropped my manga. "W-Wah! Ugh, gomenasai..." I groaned. I don't remember what page I was on!

The person turned around and coincidently it turned out to be one of my brothers friends, which means another popular guy. "Oh, its alright!" he said with a bright grin. Those beautiful dark eyes, that neat combed hair, and his gorgeous skin complexion...he was the definition of..amateur. If you don't look like Eren Jaeger or any other anime character then I don't think I could ever find you attracting to me.

"Whatever.." I mumbled lowly. "I'm so sorry for my sisters clumsiness Tama-San!" Kaito apologized gracefully and from the corner of my eye I could see people (mainly girls) awing at them both. "Don't mind! Its alright Kaito!" he said with sparkling eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Can we go now?" I asked.

"Idiot..." he said and apologized once more to 'Tama' before departing. "What have I told you about reading and walking?" he asked. "Pointless crap..that's what." I whispered. I suddenly realized something and looked at my hands that were oddly empty.

"What's wrong?" Kaito asked and blew a bang out his viewpoint.

My manga..(╥﹏╥)