♡ Imouto [6]

The schedule of the everyday classroom was usually arrive in the morning, wait for your teacher if their no already there, and then you begin your lesson. Unfortunately our teacher wanted to change it up by sending us down to the library instead.

Why would he do this? I have no clue......"Rin-Chan what are you doing here?" I blinked a couple of times at the recognizable voice and eyed Kaito-Kun. Yamei blushed darkly as the distance between us got shorter and shorter. "If you can't tell my whole class is here." I said and looked down at the floor.

"Oh? Did the teacher bring you guys down here? Weird.." he said and smiled. "Yes you idiot." I said. He rolled his eyes and finally noticed my fangirling 'friend.' "Who's this Rin-Chan?" he asked and tapped my shoulder. God, can he leave? "My friend, Yamei-Chan." I said and pulled a boring book out of its place.

Why are there so many words? Shouldn't there be like black-and-white pictures? Where's the fun in books anyways? They should have a manga section instead. That would be more popular. "I-I-It's nice to meet you Kaito!" she stuttered and held her hand out. He flashed her one of his(in my opinion) overused famous smile.

She almost melted my just that simple movement he performed and then she clutched her heart. What's that sound? Don't tell me its her heart, are you kidding me? "It's nice to meet you as well! I'm glad my sister has a friend to help guide her!" he said warmly and shook her hand which only caused her to face to blush even more red..if that's possible.

"Shouldn't you be getting a book or something?" I asked him, getting seriously annoyed of being in his presence. He chuckled and let his hand fall back to his side. "Well I've already checked out my book and everything. The librarian is holding it for me while I wait for my friend." he said.

"A friend?" I said. I hope Yamei doesnt die today. He nodded and before he could even get one single word out I spotted a boy skipping towards us, a brown book being held in his other hand. "Dammit.." I cursed and grabbed Yameis hand. "Let's go." I said but realized she was frozen. She wouldn't move and her mouth wouldn't close from its 'o' shape.

I cursed again and swiped my head around where the boy was now leaning against Kaito and panting softly. "G-Gomen Kaito-Kun. I'm sorry I couldn't find the book." he said. Kaito patted his head like a dog. "It's fine loyal dog!" he teased. The boy huffed and rolled his eyes until he rested his gaze on me.

"Ah Rin-Chan!" he said and waved at me. "Tama..." I grumbled with irritation. "T-T-T-Tama-Kun!" Yamei shirked so loudly I had to slap my hand over her mouth. "Shut up your mouth." I whispered. "Yo!" he said and giggled. I frowned and moved my hands back from Yameis lips, glaring at Tama.

I really hate this boy. "How are you Rin-Chan? You look extra pretty today!" Tama said energetically. I squinted my eyes at him. "Shut up.." I hissed. "Huh? What's with that attitude?" Kaito asked me. "None of your business.." I said and went back to searching for another book. "You need to cut it out." he scolded. "Make me." I glared at him.

"Rin-Chan you're trying my p---" "N-Now now Kaito! Let's all chill out a bit okay! It's fine really!" Tama interrupted our sibling argument. I scoffed and folded my arms. "Hmph, come on Tama..let's go." Kaito said and put his hands on his hips. "I'll tag along!" Yamei said cheerfully and latched onto Kaitos arm.

He blushed and chuckled slightly. "Can I talk to RIn-Chan for a bit?" he asked politely. To hell with that! No! Kaito hummed and looked back and forth at me and Tama. Me. Tama. Me. Tama. Me. Tama once more. When he was satisfied with his results he gathered in that dumb brain of his he nodded. "Of course!" he said and smiled down at Yamei.

"Come on. Come on. We can talk about anything you want! Okay? How does that sound?" he said as they walked away, purposely flirting with the girl when he obviously didn't have an interest in her. Too bad Yameis too stupid to realize it either. Is it normal to call the people close to you dumb?

"Hey Rin-Chan..why do you hate me?" Tama asked quietly. "Because you're a nuisance." I said and grabbed another book. At least this one looks partly interesting. "B-But how?" he asked. "You talk to me too much. You bother me. And I hate humans period." I said and started to flip through the pages of the book.

"What can I do to change that?" he asked. "Nothing. I just hate you and sadly you were born that way. Oh well." I said boredly. He bit his lip and put his arm over my head, now towering above me and quickly threw my book on the floor. I widened my eyes and tilted my head upwards to look at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. He licked his lips and looked me up and down. W-What's with him. "Hmm..RIn-Chan.." he mumbled and moved his hands between my head. His eyes shined a bit as he moved closer to my face. "Would you go out with me?" he asked lowly.

I stared at him for what felt like eternity.

Would you go out with me?

That's a weird question. A moment of silence seemed to linger for a long period of time and I could tell he was starting to get impatience. I leaned down and picked up my book he rudely threw and out of nowhere I bonked him harshly on the head.

He gritted his teeth together and clutched his head tightly. "O-Ow!" he groaned, trying to keep it down since we were still in the library.

"Of course not. Why would I date an idiot like you?" I asked as if it was obvious.

I mean it is obvious, right?