♡ Imouto [5]

"Good morning Rin-Chan." I mentally rolled my eyes at the snobby voice, immediately knowing who it was before even looking at the petite girl. "K-Kimizu!" Yamei bursted out from shock probably wondering why such a popular girl was talking to us. "What is it that you want?" I asked. "Nothing! I just wanted to say good morning to you." she said with a fake smile.

"Please leave me alone." I hissed at her. "Aw why!? So you can go back to your dumb manga's! I just wanted to greet you this morning. That's all." she said and flipped her hair. Kimizu is one of those girls who are an angel in front of boys but a brat in front of the girls. Her so called 'friends' are always around her but I'm pretty sure she treats them like trash.

"You might die from constipation since you're so full of shit. I suggest you leave me and go to a doctor soon." I said and opened my notebook to doodle. She widened her eyes at my comment and Yamei gasped. "You little bitch." she whispered. "Says the bitch." I replied and started whistling. "I've got you Rin. You're going to regret those words left your mouth." she barked and slammed her hands on my desk causing peoples heads to turn towards our directions.

"You may want to keep it down. All the boys here might see what kind of a asshole you really are." I said blankly as I finished drawing an almost perfect circle. She bit her glossy bottom lip gently and turned around where all the males were at. "I'm sorry for all the noise! Just us playing a little game!" she said and sent them a flirtatious wink. They all blushed and I swear some of them had blood oozing out their noses.

She giggled like an innocent child and sashed her way to her 'friends'. "R-Rin-Chan! What was all that about!" Yamei said and leaned close to me. "Nothing much. Just another bully trying to get to me." I said. "B-But you were so brave!" she said. "She's been bullying me since Kindergarten. She's nothing to me really." I said. "R-Really? Has your brother done anything about it?" she asked.

"No..I keep it to myself. He just knows that I usually don't talk to anyone." I said. "You shouldn't keep It yourself Rin-Chan. That's going to hurt you in the end." Yamei said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I've been hurt enough so what could it possibly do now?" I said and chuckled dryly. Yamei frowned at me."R-Right, okay then." she said and started to pull out her belongings from her bag.

That's right, I don't need anyone but me, myself, and I.

+ + +

I slammed my locker shut and turned where Tama surprisingly stood, towering over me like he was some hot god. "My brother should be outside the football field with some girl who wanted to meet him out there. It's a love confession. That's all I know." I said. He gave me a dorky smile. "You didn't even let me explain what I was going to say." he said as I started towards my way out.

"E-Eh!? Ah wait up! Rin-Chan!" he said and grabbed my shoulder. I rolled my eyes with a groan. "What do you want?" I asked. "U-Um can I ask you something?" he asked. "No." I hissed at him and turned on my heel to leave. "What! Rin!" he yelled but I ignored him. "Leave me be." I pouted and turned my steps to Yamei's locker.

"Hi! So, are you ready to go!?" she asked when she softly closed her locker door. "I guess so.." I mumbled and she giggled. "Alrighty then!" she said and grabbed my hand to drag me off out the school with her. "Rin-Chan it's so hot today." she said. "Not really." I said and studied other unfamiliar students.

"I saw Tama-Chan and you~" she cooed and nudged my shoulder. I groaned and shrugged her physical contact away. "Yeah and I butted him off. I don't like that much connection with humans." I snarled. "You act as if your not a human." she said and laughed. "Maybe I'm not.." I whispered.

"W-What?" she said. "Nothing..........idiot." I said and let out a depressing sigh. "Besides he was harassing me." I said. "Well, maybe he likes you and wants to be your friend." she said truthfully. Yet the fact that she meant it made it even funnier to believe.

"That's the best lie I've ever heard you say,Yamei-Chan."