♡ Imouto [2]

"You owe me another one.." I grumbled under my breath while pulling Kaito with me along the sidewalk. "H-Huh!? Wah, where are we going!? Oi sis! I said I'm sorry!" he wined. "Yes but that was a very good manga that I do not have anymore." I mumbled. "Eh? We can't just go anywhere without telling dad!" he said.

"Deal with it.." I said, still holding my upsetting frown. I was...very upset and depressed now. I really wanted to read that manga. it was giving me life, joy, and satisfaction. But I say that about all my manga's. Still though I was into that one. "You never answered my question! Where are we going!" he said and began to stumble on his feet.

"The manga shop." I said and started walking faster.

When we finally arrived I felt my heart pound harder. Maybe it was because I was getting another manga or..maybe it was just because I was back in heaven. "Hurry up." I whispered and walked inside the giant store dedicated to otakus like myself. "Rin-Chaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn~" Kaito pouted.

"Shut up." I said and looked boredly around the store deciding on what section I wanted to go to. "Rin-Chan! Welcome back!" I turned towards the noise where a grown-woman stood behind the cash register. "Hi Kou-Chan." I said with my usual poker-face.

"What! You actually know people!?" Kaito said in shock. "Obviously.." I muttered and glanced away. "Ah you must be Rin-Chan's brother! You're sister is such the anime fan!" she said and brightly smiled. Why thank you for the compliment.."You've got that right..well I'm glad she's been talking to someone." he said and sighed.

Kou laughed and beamed at me. "So what genre is it today? Romance? Horror? Comedy?" she said and then put on a sly smirk. "Or Yaoi? Or maybe even Doujinshi? Ecchi? Or-" I coughed loudly as my cheeks warmed up. "N-N-No...none of that.." I choked out. Kaito only looked at me confusingly not understanding what those terms mean.

"I'm only looking for a specific manga...that I left at school. That's all..." I said dryly. "Huh? Why don't you just wait for tomorrow and retrieve it?" she asked. I darkened my eyes when I glared at her. She jumped at my expression slightly. "I need that manga now.": I stated. "If I had known we were going all the way here for the same manga I would've left you." Kaito spat.

"That would've been very helpful." I said and went to the shelves and shelves filled with manga's. "Wait Rin-Chan! I'm sorry! Forgive me sister!" he said with a arrogant smirk. "S-h-u-t u-p." I hissed. He shivered and then hugged himself childishly. "Aw does Rin-Chan not like me anymore!" he said.

"I never liked you in the first place." I said and gazed at the multi-colored manga covers. "Really? That's not what you said when we we're five!" he said. I grunted at the disgusting memory. I forbid myself to remember about that. "You're really pushing it." I said and grabbed onto a manga, analyzing the cover before nodding and placing it on the front counter.

"This one. This is the one I left.." I said. "Hm..I remember you bringing this to school today! This seriously is the one you had!" Kaito said. "I wasn't lying idiot.." I mumbled. "You twos relationship is funny to watch." Kou-Chan giggled and grabbed the manga as I watched her do her job.

"Thank you!" Kaito said and swung his arm around me. I frowned and kicked him in the shin and I watched him whimper in pain. "O-Oh my.." Kou-Chan said wearily. "Um since I love you so much Rin-Chan I'll give you this manga for free!" she said. "Thank you." I said nonchantly and received the book from her.

Right when I did I felt a rare smile pull at the corners of my mouth. "Thank you! Now I can read the Blue Exorcist chapter! Thank you Kou-Chan! Thank you..baka." I said, ending the last part with a sharp growl at Kaito.

"Hmph, your welcome." he said without looking at me. "I'll see you two again sometime okay? You for sure Rin-Chan!" Kou said and winked. I nodded and sent her a weak wave as Kaito and I departed the well-known shop.

"You're explaining to dad why we're late." Kaito said.

"I'm fine with that. I got what I wanted." I said and flipped through the black-and white pages.

Kaito smiled and blushed a little yet I paid him less and less attention as I started to get attach to the manga all over again.