♡ Imouto [3]

"H-Hello again! I'm Yamei Kou." I groaned and slowly moved my eyes from my manga to the girl before me standing in front of my desk. This same girl, again? "I told you yesterday, if I don't know you then don't talk to m-" "B-But..you know me now since I've introduced myself, right?" she said.

I sighed deeply because in reality she was right. I ignored the girl and continued to read my manga. "I see you like anime." she said. I frowned and placed my manga down. I stood up abruptly and pointed to her. "Quickly. Name three animes you've watched." I said. She widened her steel blue eyes.

She started to panic for a bit when I started to count down from 10. "W-Wait! I'm not good with countdowns! Wait please! I-I don't really watch anime!" she blurted. I frowned and brought my fingers down, slumping down in my seat with disappointment. "U-Um but w-" "Please you've already made me more depressed then usual." I cut her off.

She looked hurt but decided to comply with my orders and walked away from my sight.

Finally...

+ + +

I looked up when I heard someone sit across from me in the cafeteria. I usually sat alone, it was like my own personal little table. "Who are you and what do you want?" I asked bluntly. I didn't look up from my food and I didn't bother to do so. I was too lazy to. "Its me, Yamei again." I let out a depressing sigh at the voice.

"What the hell do you want with me?" I asked. "I..I want to be your friend." she said softly. I just had to laugh at that. Dear god a friend? Friend..a friend..um..a friend? Yamei looked at me confused and a moment after my laughter I had to be the one to give her a muddled expression. "What's a friend again?" I asked.

Yameis eyebrow twitched. "W-W-What?" she said. "A friend. What's that again?" I asked. "A person who holds a good bond with another person." she said. "Oh, well then no. I prefer not to have a friend." I said and took a gigantic bite into my sandwich.

"B-But like I said yesterday. You always look so lonely and upset." she said. "That's just how I am. I like the loneliness. Now then, could you please leave me alone?" I asked. "Well you're interesting and unique! I-I just thought it would be nice to..know you an-"

"What is it that you want? A date with my brother? His phone number? Pictures of him? What is it? Because you're really bothering me." I said. She blushed and shook her head, her rose hair whipped around everywhere with her movements. "Not at all! I'm not interested in him!" she said.

Eh? Lies..Every dumb girl here is interested in him.."Then why are you talking to me? Nobody likes me here.." I mumbled. "I like you. I want to be your friend." she said. "My friend? I've never had a friend. I don't have much experience with friends either." I said. "Then I'll show you how to treat one!" she said and smiled.

A friend? Someone who'll talk to me and stay by my side? Is that a blessing or a nuisance? "But.." I said and she didn't let me finish. "Please? You shouldn't have to be so hollow all the time." she said. Hollow? Is that how I come off? How people see and describe me as? Not like I care but I guess its kind of...shocking..

"Hollow...mmm...I see.." I said. "That means we're cool now right? I'd love to get to know you more!" she said and giggled. Something's definitely wrong with this girl. "Hmph, the only reason I'll be your 'friend' is because you remind of an anime character! I just can't figure out who.." I said.

Her smile only widened. "R-Really!" she said. "Whatever..." I said and looked away.

I hope this wasn't a bad decision. Who am I kidding?

 Its most likely the worst decision I made this year.

+ + +

"You're still talking?" I asked as I walked down the hallway with Yamei. "W-What do you mean?" she asked. "Just saying, I thought it was obvious I wasn't listening and yet you continued talking." I said and gave her a signal that I was more interested in my manga then her. "Yeah but.." she laughed lightly.

I smirked and closed my manga slowly. "Fine, I'll listen to what you have to say. Only for a minute." I said. "Alright!" she said like it was the best thing ever. Tch...."You're really starting to show emotion now." she said. "Emotion?" I said. She nodded. "Well at least you're improving a bit." she said.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Improving on my emotion? What's to improve? "I just don't have a lot of feelings. That's all." I said. "Doesnt that mean you're heartless?" she asked. "I just use my heart less then others." I said and stared blankly at the floor. She giggled. "Riight." she said, straining the word out.

"What? I'm being seri-" Someone's hand clasped my shoulder at that minute. I automatically turned around, meeting those goddamn annoying dark night orbs. Yamei gasped when she saw the 'dashing' and 'handsome' male who stood in front of us. Could he like, not touch me? "You're Kaitos sister right?" Tama asked.

"Yes I am. What do you want?" I asked straightforwardly. "W-Well you left your manga yesterday. I was hoping to run into you so I could give it back." he said warmly and showed me my Blue Exorcist manga. I could literally hear every girl who was in this area's jealous thoughts and see their awing and tomato red faces. I don't see what's so special about him..

I pushed my book closer to his chest. "Keep it. You need it for your brain." I said and pointed to my head. "M-My head?" he said with red dusted on his cheeks. I nodded and turned on my heel. "Bye." I said and walked away.

"Wait Rin-Chan!" Yamei said and ran by my side. "How could you be so brave when talking to him? He's one of the most popular boys at school? Were you not flustered at all?" she asked. "What's there to be shy about. He's as normal as the rest of us." I said.

There's nothing special about him. He's born from the same blood and flesh like the rest of us.

So, what's there to be flustered about?