The Image

I jumped onto the white, metal bed that belonged to Caitlyn and crossed my legs as I laid the light-coloured, wooden guitar on my lap and started playing. The tune I played was Impossible by James Arthur, and I even sang the parts I knew. After I was fully satisfied with my playing, I looked up to see Caitlyn and her boyfriend, who both hid behind the pink door, smiles plastered onto their faces. 

“What?” I said, giving them looks of disgust. 

“Nothing!” Niko said, putting his hands up as if I was a police officer. “Wow, you're really good on guitar now!” Caitlyn said with big wide eyes and smiled. 

“It's sorta become a hobby, but my mum said I can't have lessons.” I said. 

“Niko's taking us to school today, so put your shoes on.” Caitlyn said as she walked down stairs with her hand in Niko's. Niko's got a bad vibe, he just feels wrong.

I lazily put my kickers on and looked in the full-length mirror. Well, it was the first day of year 11 and my image really showed it. And my bleach blonde hair and newly dip-dyed pink hair really showed off my matureness. Then there were my glassy blue eyes which where surrounded by eyeliner.

The school uniform fitted perfectly, except for my skirt, which was way to small and showed off my skinny legs. I ran down stairs and jumped into the black convertible. 

“So, school it is?” Niko said. 

“School it is…” Caitlyn and I groaned. Niko drove dangerously out of the drive way and hit full speed on the roads. Does he want us to be killed or something? Once we arrived, which was 5 minutes later (and normally a car drive would be 15 minutes!), I grabbed Caitlyn's arm and pulled her away, towards our form room. 

“Why couldn't I say bye to Niko?’ Caitlyn asked with a really serious face that made her look slightly retarded. 

“No reason!” I said, with my voice on the lightly scary tone. 

“Kay kay.” Caitlyn said. We walked in the corridors but it felt different, the atmosphere was…  different. 

“What's happenin'?” I whispered into Caitlyn's ear. 

“Emm, well, everybody sorta staring at us.” Caitlyn explained why it felt strange. A girl in our year, who had frizzy brown hair and light brown eyes (I think her name was Zara) came walking up to us. 

“Hey, I'm really sorry about your mum's death.” Zara said as softly as possible. How does she know, we aren't even close? 

“Emm, thanks.” Caitlyn said, just walking pass. To be honest, I don't think Caitlyn likes talking about it and I don't really like it either, it just reminds us of the good times we had with Julienne and that we will never have similar memories again. We walked into the form room where most students where already sat and watching us. George approached us with a smirk on his ugly face, which I really disapprove of. 

“Hey, so I heard the news.” George said, now laughing. 

“What news?” I asked. 

“I mean, Caitlyn's mum dying after her splitting up with her husband, and like a day later going to another man. Isn't it jokes! That's so stupid, no wonder she's dead.” George said, now on the floor, clutching his stomach. I gazed down at him with tears in my eyes. She might not be my mother, but she was my second mother. What I mean is, the peach was serious, she was my half mum. He has just made fun of my mum, my best friend's mum and now this was it. Still laughing hysterically on the floor, I kicked him in the ribs as hard as I could, letting my anger leak through my feet. 

“This is for making fun of my bet friends mum!” I kicked him again,“This is for making fun of a good woman!” I kicked him again, “This is for making fun of a dead person!” I kicked him again, “This is for being a retarded, ungrateful, disorganized, hideous, ugly pig!” I said, kicking him again except this time it was even harder. I ran out of the room and bursted into the girls' bathroom, locking myself in one of the cubicles. My feet where now bleeding and you could definitely tell, because the red substance started to make a stain on my black converses. I cried and cried and cried. I knew I was going to get in in trouble, but I didn't really care. 

“Brielle, you in here?” Someone came bursting in the toilets. 

“What is it, Caitlyn?” I said, opening the door. My eyes diverted to the mirror, and I saw myself. Well, didn't I look a mess? My eyeliner was all smudged, horrible! 

“Come here!” Caitlyn said as she held out her hand. I took it happily and buried my head in her neck, and we slowly walked on. 

“Whoa! What happened here?” I looked up to see Niko… eek! 

“Well, Brielle has sort of been in a fight.” Caitlyn said. 

“With who?” Niko asked. 

“George.” Caitlyn replied. 

“Nice one!” Niko chuckled. 

“It's not funny, Niko!” Caitlyn said and she stormed off, with me still crushing her. Oh no, the head master's office! Caitlyn knocked on the door and entered. I see George sitting down, and me and Caitlyn are told to sit opposite. 

“What happened?” Mr. Sinton asked.“Well…” 

---

 “Get out of the car!” Niko shouted. I didn't really want to get out, it was warm in his car. I slowly slipped out, with a grumpy attitude. 

“I was told to take you to your door by Caitlyn, so I'm coming.” Niko said. We walked in silence and I gotta admit, it was an awkward silence. 

“I heard why you fought... That's actually quite cute.” Niko said, breaking the silcence. 

“Thanks.” I replied shortly. 

“I like cute.” Niko smirked. I think I officially hate people who smirk… Wait, did he just say that? 

~♡~♡~♡~

Hey!

So Konny wrote this chappy and when it came to that time where I edited it I was like ":O omigod it's amazing". ;l yeah...

Purple cakepops for everyone who likes, critiques and shares this story, as we really need the publicity to get it going!

Also, follow our personal accounts:

konnyxx

and

Chloe_Deron_Xx

Loves to y'all!

♡Konny and Chloe♡

Note from Konnyxx: 

Well guys basically we know that this book isn't really known so we want all of you people who do read this like publisize this book. Its not much to ask so please! Maybe just put the book link in your status. Thanks a lot guys!

Peace \/ -(thats a peace sign, just saying...)