The Image

I am sosososososososososososososososososososososososo sorry that I haven't been writing! I've had a block and then I knocked my head and roleplay has been busy and so has school and I've just been caught up in life. I promise to be more active ♡

Chloconut ♡

~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~

I fall down onto my bed and scream. Today has not been my day.

"Mom... Mom... Get me something to eat." I shout. When my mother doesn't respond, I jump back up (despite wanting nothing more than to lie on my bed for the entirety of my life) and begin to search around the house.

"No mom..." I wonder aloud, "Does this mean I can do anything I want?"

I grin slightly before diving onto the pale green sofa and pulling out my mom's old laptop. I log on to my user, which, as a profile picture, had a small photo of Caitlyn and I when we were younger. The name was 'Gabrielle'- I'm going to have to change that.

I click on the internet icon and type in 'Facebook'. Let's see what Caitlyn always babbles on about, shall we?

Almost immediately, a blue webpage pops up with the options to either log in or sign up. I press on sign up and enter my details:

Name: Brielle

Date of Birth: 12/10/1997

Email: briellepinktips@yahoo.co.uk

I click 'Sign up' and am redirected to a new page. Apparently, it is my 'social profile'. I add some information so people know they have found the real 'briellepinkk' and begin looking around.

---

'C'mon, Brielle, it's the image that's important. Nobody cares about personality anymore." Caitlyn says, throwing me a pink and white dress. The pink faded down into the white, and ended with a transparent lace at the bottom. She ushers me into the en suite and closes the door behind me.

I pull my jeans down and take my 'Blow me' tee off and slip on the light dress. To match, there are a pair of faded pink heels and a white rose to put in my hair. I huff and step into the heels, and tie my hair up Hawaii-style. I open the door and Caitlyn gasps.

"Picture!" She squeals. She snaps a photo before I can protest and shares it to every social networking site that exists.

"You're lucky that you're my best friend. If you were anyone else, I would kill you right now." I say, placing my hands on my hips. Caitlyn frowns.

"We need to work on that attitude." She says, and I storm up to her and push her over, onto the bed.

"Definitely need to work on that attitude."

I sigh.

"Amest I bovverèd?" I say smartly, and she raises her eyebrows.

"You wish you were Lauren Cooper." She giggles.

"She's my idol." I sigh.

~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~

I've been watching The Catherine Tate Show. ;^D

♡ Chloconut & Konny ♡