*Prologue*

This image is what you look like but the hair is really curly.
And the picture isn't mine.
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

(Y/N) P.O.V

Hey the names (Y/N) I'm 17 years old my personality is well I guess Dark as some people say. People usually take me for a Delinquent because I have piercings on my nose, ears and lips.
I go to school only when I want to either on time or late doesn't matter to me. I even get into fights a lot cause people tend to really piss me off and hey who doesn't like the fighting life, at the age of 4 I started fighting. I learned deadly fighting styles such as Sikarah, mixed Martial arts, Boxing/Kick boxing, Keysi and Krar Maga.
After I mastered fighting I was bored and noticed that I had a weird fascination for swords and knives. I ended up learning Fencing and Kendo at the age if 12, yea you can say I was and am a bad ass.
Now your probably wondering
* Where the hell was this child's parents* at that time well I'll tell you.
My mom and dad were mostly likely at home not giving two fucks about their daughter and where she was, because to them I'm
"The Unwanted child".
What they mean is that during sex the condom broke and out popped me.
They even say I'm not their child which is fucking stupid since I look just like them both. I have my dads Silver curly (h/l) hair and my moms big beautiful Burgundy eyes. ( sorry if you don't like those colors but I do so just change them if you want)
But I'm already Used to it, but hey more freedom right. I'm not the an only child I have two older twin brothers. One is super lazy and the other thinks he's tough and super handsome. Well you can only guess how bad my childhood was, not to mention that I'm in a house full of people who hate me.

Beep Beep the alarm clock goes off waking me up......

Well just another day in Hell.

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Hey Kitty's its me again hope you liked and I'll update soon .

Oh and tale a look at my Jeff the killer love story
K bye until next time
Love ya Kitty's.😘😍