*Slapped? Apologies* Chapter ~ 11

(I drew this pic in the media of Ayato follow me on Instagram for more @ xo_otaku_xo)

Hey here's your chapter sorry it took so long and thank you for sticking with me my lovers.
Key:
(h/p) = hair product
(f/p) = favorite print
(f/s) = favorite snack
(f/d) = favorite drink

°Recap°

*Next morning*

The sun hit me in the face waking me up, I groaned and snuggled up against the warmth sighing. I layed there until I realized that I wasn't alone, I looked up and the person I was hugging was.........

(Y/N) P.O.V

I looked up and I was snuggled up to Ruki. I looked at his face, he looked so peaceful. Then I looked up at his messy bed hair and chuckled looking back at his face, realizing he's staring back at me.

"Having fun eye raping me?" Ruki questions.

I just stare back at him not moving until I really realize that we were inches apart.

"Ahhhh!" I yell falling over the bed landing on the floor.

I hold my head cause it slightly hurts from the impact as the door swings open revealing an angry Ayato.

"What the hell are you doing to my Melons!" He yelled pulling me up.

"Are you a idiot? Why are you yelling?" Ruki said getting up from the bed.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?" Ayato said walking up to Ruki.

They both stood there in each others face, Ayato looking pissed while Ruki looked calm as ever. Now as much as I would like to see a fight its to early on the morning.

"Enough you two,it's to early in the morning for this" I said walking over and going between them resting my hands on both of their chests.

Diabolik Lovers X Readers (Dark Love)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें