*Answers* Chapter ~ 13

Hi everyone as you know all my previous and future lemons are now private so follow to read them. Anyway thanks for reading and enjoy.

(3rd-Person) P.O.V

(Y/N) was running towards the car when all of a sudden her head started throbbing causing her to fall and black out. She fell to the ground but was caught before her head smacked against the cold hard street, by none other than......

"Karlheinz?!" They all yelled in shock.

"House now" And with that he disappeared with (Y/N) in his arms.

They all made it back to the Sakamaki's mansion with Karlheinz waiting there with (Y/N) laying on the couch.

"Why the hell are you here?!" Ayato started yelling.

"I'd advise you to shut your mouth you ungrateful child" Karlheinz stated.

"What's wrong with (Y/N)?" Yuma spoke up.

"I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon but since she's been hanging out with all of you it's started earlier then expected" Karlheinz had sighed.

"Quite beating around the bush and tell us what the hell is going on" Shu had actually spoken.

"She is starting to awaken the powers that were sealed deep within her" Karlheinz stated.

"Powers? What powers?" Reiji asked.

"Well since you are now involved I shall explain" Karlheinz stated taking a seat.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Kanato questioned impatiently.

(Story time)

There once was a Royal Vampire Queen Belinda and then there was a Royal Werewolf King Nephilan, both kingdoms despised one another because of their differences. Never once had the two rulers met until one faithful day. They couldn't stand the fact that they had to live amongst one another so they decided to meet up in secrecy and battle to the death, neither one knowing that faith had different plans. They met in no man's land an area that belonged to neither kingdoms at dusk. Queen Belinda and King Nephilan both determined to be the last one standing, but that all changed for the King. At first glance he knew that he wouldn't be able to harm her, he tried to reason with her but she was to blinded by hate to listen. Even though The Queen threw attack after attack at The king he refused to counter them.

"What's wrong, afraid to fight me?" The Queen yelled at him.

"I do not wish to fight with you any more" The King stated while dodging her efforts.

"Well I do" The Queen stated while continuing her assault.

The king had become tired of her efforts to harm him,so he tackled her to the ground pinning her down.

"Get off of me!" she had demanded yelling at him with her eyes shut.

"No you need to stop this!" He had demanded back.