Chapter 1: Meeting Someone New

(A/N: This is my first story ever give constructive critisism and don't be too harsh please I will let you know if anything comes up or changes while making this story.)

Narrators Pov:

Lucy had had it up to here with her fathers rudeness. She was growing tired of being ignored after her mother died a horrible death. Lucy knew she had to do it she knew she had to run away. Lucy ran an ran as fast as her average sized legs could carry her. While she was running she had to thing of some things.

Lucy's Pov:

'What would my name be. I couldn't go around with the name Lucy Heartfelia my father would find me to easily. I also couldn't use any of the named I had already used because that would be too suspicious. I got it. Lucy Jones. There are some things people dont know about, like how i know dragonslayer magic. I am a fire dragonslayer. I am also a celestial wizard but that is really a cover up so people dont know in a dragonslayer.

I became a dragonslayer taught by a dragon name igneel. I found him when I was 13 the first time i ran away. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing until igneel found me. I was gone for so far atleast the longest time i have run away without being caught. He told me about this one kid who was before me named Natsu. He sounded really cool too. So I was with Igneel for three years before Igneel shipped me off and I was found.

I hope that this time i can stay away for good. I then was on my way to anywhere I could get when I reached a town. A town called magnolia. Had heard of this place before I had always wanted to go there i heard the coolest guild was there its name was Fairy Tail

I the suddenly bumped into a guy with pink hair. " hey watch where your going" I said to him he looked at me and said " I'm pretty sure you bumped into me..."

" oh I'm sorry then I wasn't paying attention i just got here form somewhere relatively far away. Lucy, Lucy hear- Jones. Lucy Jones." ' that was almost too close for comfort '

" Well I'm Natsu. Would you like me to show you around town? Since your new and all." The guy named Natsu asked me. 'You know that name Natsu.... It sounds farmiliar... Hmmm'

" yeah that would be great!? But let me treat you to lunch as a thank you and an apology." I answered back to him.

Natsu gladly accepted and then they went to lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch:

" thanks Lucy this is an amazing lunch one if the best I've had in a while. Oh by the way have you seen a giant lizard anywhere on you travels it seems like you travel a lot." Natsu asked

I didnt know how to respond to that and i didnt know what type of lizard he was looking for so i just said that i hadent seen one. He looked disappointed but that didnt stay for long.

"Say Lucy are you a wizard?" Natsu asked

"Uh yeah why do you ask, I'm a celestial wizard."

"Hmm cool then I can show you the guild you seem like a nice person so why don't you come and join Fairy Tail?!"

"Really your a fairy tail member that is so awesome i have always wanted to join fairy tail but never knew how!!!" I was so excited to go to fairy Tail I've been waiting literally my whole life to go there! I was so excited to meet everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading my first book i hope you enjoyed it. Vote for my book and I will be grateful thank you minna~