Chapter 2: Meeting the guild

Narrators Pov:

Lucy and Natsu then went to the Guild of Fairy Tail because they took their tour around Magnolia.

Lucy's Pov:

I was so excited to get to the guild it has practically been my life long dream to be a wizard in Fairy Tail. Then we got there like 5 minutes later.

"OMG I have been waiting for this my whole entire life I can't beleive that I am finally here!" I said it was so exciting for me to be in the guild of my dreams.

"Well I'm guessing that you like the place :)" He Grinned at me with the toothy smile of his.

"Hey Pyro looks like you finally came back!" A guy with raven hair yelled at Natsu.

"What'd you say Ice Princess?!" Natsu insulted back then the two of them started bickering and fighting until a pritty red haired lady came up and knocked their heads together.

"Hello my name is Erza is there anything I can help you with today?" She asked politely like nothing had gone on before.

"Umm well I would like to join this guild..." I said back kind of sheepishly cause to be honest Erza was kind of scary.

"Well then if you wish to join the guild go talk to Mirajane she will give you your guildmark." After Erza said that I went over to the bar because I saw Mirajane there after seeing her in all the sourcerer weekly magazines.

"Well hello there you must be new around here let me give you your guildmark then I will tell you everyones names. And please call me Mira." Mira smiled sweetly at me and then gave me a pink guildmark on my hand.

" So that Elfman, Evergreen, Levy, Gajeel, Gray, Natsu, Makow, Wakaba, Juvia, Romeo, Wendy, Laxus, and thats Master Makorav." Mira then explained everyone else in the guild to me

"You know Mira, I don't know if your into this stuff or not but I think that Wendy and Romeo would be cute together." I stated kind of bluntly but then again not really I also thought that Levy and Gajeel would look cute together.

"AHHHHH" Mira screamed excitedly "I love that type of thing.... I am like the shipping queen around here there ship name is RoWen.... I ship everyone in the guild like Gray and Juvia, oh I call them Gruvia, and one of favorites is Levy and Gajeel, I call them GaLe!!! Isn't that so adorible!!" Mira was so excited to tell me all of her ships and I have to agree with all of them.

"You said you ship everyone in the guild... then what about yourself and what do you think about me?" I asked hoping the second part would stump her atleast a little but but sadly it didn't work out that way.

" Well I don't think it is really right to ship myself but I ship you and Natsu together I call it Nalu it is one of my favorite ships!!" Mira was wayy to fast at answering who she shipped me with and Natsu Co'mon! Like that'll ever happen.

" Well if you don't ship yourself then I will ship you.... Hmmm I think that you would look good with Laxus you two would be so adorable together." I sad looking around the guild hall thinking of who would be a good pair for Mira. After I sad this Mira was blushing a BRIGHT red it was like 50 shades of red.

After that I went to Natsu and showed him my guild mark he just shrugged if off because he was looking at the request board. I decided to talk to some people in the guild and ended up hitting it off really well with everyone especially this girl named Levy. We ended up becoming BFF's because we are so alike and are amazing together, We both love books, and are super smart. She can keep secrets really well so maybe i'll tell her who I really am, But highly unlikely. When I mentiond Gajeel to her she turned Bright red like the color of Erza's hair red her blush put that color to shame. LOL

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So I then went back to a place that I rented (I took some of the money from the castle so I had quite a bit of money on me) and took a nice bath and got all freshened up I was walking around my house when I suddenly frond Natsu sitting on my couch so I did what and civilized person would do and kicked him in the face.

"Ow Lucy what was that for" Natsu complained I just thought he was a Pervert coming into my house through the window.

"Natsu can you leave I have to get dressed" I told him if he didn't get out for me to change I would have round house kicked him. But Natsu left because he knew something bad would happen to him if he stayed. After I got dressed Natsu came back and told me about this job worth a lot of jewl honestly I didn't need any but I decided to take the job anyway. It was a job on hunting some bandits but there was something off about the flyer they didn't seem like normal bandits to me but I just shrugged it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Minna~ How are you I don't know if this is going to be a good book but I hope you like it anyways. Have a good day and stay sweet with whatever you do! <3 P.S I do not own Fairy Tail

~ Mwellz