Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Beth started crying for no reason, she decided to head to bed. Beth had been up half the night thinking about things and crying, she was thinking about so much that she thought her head would explode at one point during the night. She cried so much that her pillow was soaking wet, she wasn't just crying because they lost people; she found out long ago that they'll always lose people and there isn't anything anyone can do about it, she was crying because of the life they led each and every day not sure if they will be killed in their sleep or tortured by someone like the Governor.

Daryl couldn't sleep either, he had been listening to Beth cry half the night. He didn't know how to soothe her so he let her believe he was asleep, it broke his heart to hear her cry and there not be anything he could do or say to stop her. There had been one point in the night where he thought he felt tears in his eyes, he was getting too old to be doing this not to mention tired. His joints and bones ached but he had to keep pushing through the pain because everyone needed him, one person needed him the most and she was why he fights so hard everyday to make this safe haven safe and secure for her future. When Beth woke in the early morning her head hurt and felt heavy, she looked over and saw Daryl laying there right beside her.

He looked peaceful and exhausted. She looked at the alarm clock and realized it was about 3 in the morning, since they moved rooms she isn't able to tell. She laid back down and she rolled over on to her side and began tracing Daryl's arm, his muscles seemed as if Picasso painted them on. He began to stir and she instantly felt bad for waking him, she just wanted to touch him as she lay next to him. He opened his eyes and looked at Beth, it was too dark to really see her but he knew it was her. He rubbed his eyes and held out his arm, she laid down in the crook of his arm and wrapped her arms around his torso. His hand was splayed on the small of her back rubbing small circles, his other hand was intertwined with Beth's. He kissed the top of her head before laying his head back down on the pillow.

"Daryl." Beth whispered. "Hm?" Daryl Asked. "I love you." Beth Said, "I know." He replied tiredly.

He felt Beth shift next to him so he opened his eyes, he saw she was undressing. He didn't know why but he was awake now and watching her as she stripped his flannel off of her and her underwear, she climbed back into bed with him and cupped his face in her hands and pecked his lips.

"Make love to me." She whispered. Daryl's heart skipped and his breath hitched in his throat." I-I dunno how." He replied softly. "I don't either."

Her hand gently traced down his neck and over his collarbone, Daryl leaned down and kissed Beth's lips. His hands found their way to her waist and he gently gripped them as their kiss deepened, Beth lay back while pulling Daryl on top of her. Daryl's heart was pounding a mile a minute, if she just asked for sex it would have been fine but she wanted to make love that was so far out of his league it wasn't funny. It was the same concept but still it meant something, something so real and sacred. Daryl laid on top of Beth gently even though he had no idea how to be gentle with this kind of thing, he remembers how he was when they first had sex in the barn. It was painfully slow for him but he guessed that's how it should be or something like that, he pushed his jeans down to his ankles and Beth instinctively wrapped her legs around Daryl's waist. He began kissing her neck, kissing and nibbling the spots on her neck that drove her almost over the edge. Beth's hips bucked telling Daryl she was more then ready, he slowly entered her and a groan escaped from both of them.

Daryl slowly pumped in and out of her savoring the moment they were sharing together, Beth began kissing his neck all the way to his jaw line. Her fingers were loosely running through his hair making him want to ravish her, but he maintained the animal side of him for the calmer side the romantic side of him he never knew he had. When their hips became in synch with each other it gave them time to look at each other and watch the facial expressions that they were making, Daryl leaned down and kissed Beth's lips to stifle a moan from escaping.

Daryl's speed slowly increased as time went on, he promised Beth he'd at least try and make love to her and so far there weren't any complaints. Beth whimpered making him snap back into reality, he leaned back down for a kiss. Beth's fingernails began scrapping his scalp but it wasn't stopping him it was making him go faster, he put his hands on either side of Beth's body as he pumped into her. "I love you." Beth said breathlessly.

Daryl nodded as he watched her perfect lips make an O shape, her eyes shut and she threw her head back. Daryl didn't care at this point he wanted everyone to know, Beth clawed at Daryl's back as she hit her orgasm calling his name out. Daryl continued to pump in and out of her while he watched Beth try and meet his lips for a kiss, she had a smirk planted on her face and it only fueled him to go faster. Beth brushed his hair out of his eyes as she ran her fingers through his hair which was dripping with sweat. Daryl felt the familiar feeling in his gut as Beth put her hands on his shoulders, he bit his lip as he watched Beth bite hers.

Finally he hit his orgasm and collapsed on top of Beth with a groan, Daryl buried his head in her neck as he panted. Beth cradled him like a small child as she played with his hair, Daryl started to rub Beth's arm with his thumb. Beth grabbed his hand and brought his hand to her mouth and kissed it, Daryl opened his eyes for a minute to watch her. "Love you too."

Beth smiled and looked over at Daryl who looked even more exhausted but less stressed, he rolled off of Beth and pulled her into an embrace. Beth smelled good Daryl thought as he played with the ends of her hair, she smelled of honey, sweat, sex and the outdoors. He was going to take a gander and say the outdoors smell came from him. He kissed the top of her head and looked down to see her asleep. He figured he'd close his eyes too and get some sleep now that he isn't so stressed anymore.