Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Beth came back about 5 minutes later holding the camera, she had walked in on Maggie and Glenn finishing up and practically had to bribe Glenn to use the camera. As she walked to Daryl and Judith, who she could already tell was impatient she began to feel excited that . She walked up to him and he eyed the camera. "Nu-uh."

"Daryl please, for me."

"Why should I do anything for you?" He jokingly asked. Beth smirked and leaned up on her tippy toes and whispered something in his ear, his whole body shivered at what she said to him but he couldn't resist." Alright ya made me an offer I cant refuse, shoot." He made sure Judith's hat was out of her face as Beth took the picture, it wasn't the best picture but it was something she could hold on to. "Ima hold ya to it too, ya hear me?"

"Yeah I hear ya." Beth replied." Look how adorable this picture is!" She cooed as she held it out for Daryl to see. He handed it back to her and leaned against the shovel while Beth continued to eat and feed Judith who was slobbering on him. "We got the camera tonight." Daryl said as he eyed Glenn who was watching them from the guard shack. Beth couldn't help the blush that creep across her face now, it was evident that her and Daryl were going to take some personal pictures. "Are you being dominant tonight?"

"Bet yer ass I am."

"I'll bet another part of me too." Beth joked. Daryl raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Gettin quicker with the comebacks."

"I learn from the best."

Daryl nodded with a smirk and stole another piece of meat from Beth who gave him a look, he didn't care he was still starving. He sighed and hoped that this what he has with Beth lasts a while, he knows the marriage will but the good things instead of the bad. It was definitely like they were starting over from the beginning, he just hoped that he can do right by her. He hadn't really been this past year but a few times, and after the whole Zach thing happening and him not being able to protect her from him, he made a deal with himself and God that he'd protect his family with every ounce of his life... Seemed like a plan to Daryl and he's a man of his word...