Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Jason's POV
I don't know I just gave her the deepest look.  Then I broke the silence.  I started to get stuff to cook. Yea yea Jason McCann can cook some stuff or whatever.   Later on it was late so I got in bed. I felt lonely without her. I hated this. ************
Next morning. 
I woke up I started walking downstairs. I was shirtless mind you. I saw Vanessa in a big shirt. Making French toast. It smelt sweet .   " morning " I said getting maybe a little to close behind her. She got shocked then turned around. Then gave another reaction " M-Morning ". I smirked and grabbed my food and sat down. ****** time had come so I hit the shower and got dressed.

I then waited for Vanessa

I then waited for Vanessa . Few
Minutes later she came down.

She looked sexy just plain sexy

She looked sexy just plain sexy. Oh btw she was wearing the shoes I bought her. Oh if you looked at it , we were type matching. My little friend was getting to excited u had to cover it up.   I smiled and said " let's go "
Within minutes we arrived at a huge house. Some guy that Za know was having a party so he was here somewhere.  I quickly went and fixed a drink.  Vanessa just got a beer.  She was so innocent I thought , yet she wasn't at the same time. Man , so many thoughts were going through my mind. Soon enough a song came on.  I pulled her to dance surprising she agreed.  My hand was on her tigh.  Going up her skirt. This felt good. I roughly pulled her closer. Then her eyes widen.  I guess she knew " Jerry " was excited. But she kept dancing.  Soon enough she grabbed me tight. She seemed type nervous. " Jason it's Khalil ". I knew she never liked him. Maybe at the fact that I guess he had some weird crush on her. But , when I was about to grab her and leave he came up to us. I held V tight. For a good minute he licked his lips and checked her out. " so Jase see you bought your girl ". " um she's not mine ". " oh so can I have her ". " no !" I yelled and grabbed Nessa to my car. She whispers " thanks ". I smiled.   ***** minutes later we arrived at my place.   We walked inside and into the kitchen.  She grabbed something so then it fell. She bent down and u can see a little up her skirt. But damn that ass. I walked up behind her.  I stood real close to her. She stood up straight and was about to walk away. But I roughly pulled her back into me. IDC if she knew I was feeling some type of way but I loved her. I quickly picked her up and sat her on the counter. I started rubbing her tigh. Then got close to her ear " you know I don't give a f*** if your engaged because  your mine and I still love you , I told you I always will and you know I'm a savage "
I said biting her ear. " also , who gave you the right to dress like this."  " you know damn right it turns me on. You still Remeber all those things . Guess what so do I . I think about it every single day. " I whispered.  Still in the same position.  She just stood still. I smirked " I know you want me right now ". She then finally spoke and said " Braden Remeber ".   "Mm he doesn't have to know ". I said kissing her neck ofcourse I got to her sweet spot.  The she said " I can't " well more like moaned. I smirked and kept going.  He hands were in my hair. Still mind u she's on the counter . " but babe he doesn't have to know " I placed my lips back to her neck she moaned.  Then said " f-fine but if we're doing this JASEE hurry yup ". I smirked I crashed my lips to hers. I then grabbed her 🍑 and picked her off the counter . Straight upstairs.  I took of her jacket along with mine. " mmm Babygirl you sure ".  She groaned " Jase now! ". I chuckled "
Making sure ". Then things led to another . I hope she will soon be mine . 😏😉