Chapter 44

Jason's POV
All of us boys are getting swagged up. Tonight will be eventful. Damn , my bro getting married. Anyway ofcourse my thoughts always drifted towards Vanessa. Wonder where she was staying.  Maybe with her parents I thought. S*** her parents will be there tonight . I guess I have to try and be on my best behavior. But , hey at least I have a job. Oh oh , in which I met Dani sister. She works with me. But once we were ready. We headed to the place in which we would be taking pictures.  The ceremony will be in one room. Then the actual party in another.  I'm telling you , very eventful day .😏Anyway while we waited for the girl we took some guy pics. Then once we saw the limo. We blind folded Ryan. Then Dani walked up behind him. The photographer took a picture. Then another while she started taking off the fold. Then one when he finally saw her. I knew what was going through Ryan's mind😂. Then the rest of the girls started to walk out. My eyes only landed on one. That was Vanessa.
Vanessa POV
We made it to where we would be taking our pictures which was the place. Once I got out the limo. That on person was staring ofcourse.

I mean ofcourse we matched he was my partner

I mean ofcourse we matched he was my partner. I wished it was Branden but , you know. I mentally groaned at the thought of having to take pictures with him. Well , as long As there's no eye contact we are good.  Anyway , we first took many group photos with everyone.  Then they started by pairs. Ofcourse Jason and I went first. Maid of honor and best man. I walked over Jason roughly pulled me by the waist into him. The photographer gave me instructions on how to hold my flowers. I was about to move but we needed a few more pictures again I mentally groaned. This next picture Jason stared at me while I smiled at the camera. I mean not bad he's been staring since I step foot out that limo. His grip on my waist tho was tight. I honestly don't know what he was indicating. Now this finally last pose got me. We had to look into eachothers eyes and smile. From the corner of my eye I see Jason smirk. I sighed mad thought lets just get this over with. I turned to him and smiled. He did the same flashing me his white teeth. Right when the camera snap it I stepped away. Then it was the other couples turn and ofcourse Dani and Ryan. Once the pictures were over. We bid to the guest wouldn't see us. I soon felt a kiss on my cheek. I saw Braden he said " You look drop dead gorgeous. " I grabbed his bow tie " you look handsome." I said with the biggest smile.
Minutes later it was time for the ceremony. Luckily for the ceremony I didn't have to walk out holding on to Jason. I kept my cool and smiled. I saw my parents and sister. They sent me a smile. But once Jason came out I saw my parents faces. I sighed. Then everyone else walked out. Then everyone stood up for Dani.
*Skipping a little forward *
" You may kiss the bride ".   All you heard was cheers.  Damn I can't believe my best friend was married.  But , I'm sure Ryan will treat her right. I saw her parents with tears in their eyes. I sent them a smile as we all filed out. We then went to another room. While we waited for everyone to get upstairs. I sat down to rest a little. Then someone sat next to me " Is this really my girl or am I looking at Jlo " Branden said. I giggled and smacked him. " But who said I was yours ?" "Well you said you were on a break so  um I did " he said smoothly pecking my lips.  I just laughed.  I saw Justin and Fredo talking. I walked over to The girls and said " Selfie time ". In which he ended up taking a few pictures. Also the photographer caught that moment.  Minutes later we were about to head to the party room . Oh the party is just getting started !