Chapter 22

Chapter 22
Jason's POV
It was finally November. Which meant thanksgiving was coming up soon. Lit! Is all I can say. I was either going to spend it with Vanessa and her family or my family some how. Here's the thing V family think she's with Maejor so you know.  The pure pressure again . But , I've got this.  Anyway , it has been a long day today at school. Finally it was lunch. Which in a way meant we were done. Dani ,Ryan , Nessa , Kenny , and I drove to Wendy's to eat.  We ate and chatted. Ofcourse couldn't eat in peace without people being nosy and crap. After that we went home. Besides , my Babygirl had a shoot tomorrow and I would be going. 
NEXT MORNING , woke up, ate , and off we went.  Once we got there Vanessa introduced me and showed me around.  I saw Jake , he glanced at me while setting his camera.  Then Vanessa walked into her dressing room.  Then he started walking over to me.  What could be possibly want.  " Hey sup" he said to Kenny and I.  " sup"
I said. " Jason I need to warn you about something " he said.  " what " I said. I didn't mind if Kenny heard I trusted him. Plus , it's kind of his job to protect me. Not only that he's giving me advice on not getting caught by the police so.  " Khalil plans on kidnapping Vanessa ". " what makes you think I believe you " he said "
First of all I left that gang long time ago u know that. I got my degree in photography and look where I am. I have changed.  I mean look I'm even warning you.  I want to help you Jason.  Vanessa doesn't deserve that. I'm not hitting on your girl but , she's great. ". I was shocked by what he just said. " Thank you wow man , um if you find out more let me know". He nodded.  Then my girl walked out

  Then my girl walked out

. " I'm ready " she said cheerfully . I couldn't help but smile. She then started posing. " wow , she's beautiful ". Kenny chuckled.  Guess I was thinking out loud again. " your really lucky , don't loose her " Kenny said I smirked "
I won't ". Then all of a sudden she said " Jase come I want a pic with you " I smirked and ran over. Everyone smiled at us. We did some cute pics then a few sexy ones. I did some handshake with Jake. Man I was still caught in between if I should trust him but you know. Anyways why would Jake lie. Just didn't make any type of sense. Ugh , we would just have to wait and see man.