Our Secret's

The warm embrace of the sun turned into a chilling breeze moving across the leaves taking them to an unknown place far away. Fall came sooner than expected, calmly taking all the warm bright colors and turning them gloomy one by one. Your eyes wander around looking at the trees and the sky while thinking this. Your feet leisurely moving across the pavement as your curious eyes observe the area.

Then you spot a few people walking ahead of you... well mostly all around you. They were all in there group of friends containing two or more people but never one person alone. You felt a little out of place. Lonely? Maybe that was the the right word. Oh well it's not like it mattered you, yet deep down it was frightening.

Your hand curled up in a fist, stuffing them into the pockets of your sweater. You felt angry boil up inside you tying your best not to show it. It didn't matter to you yet you felt so agitated. The pacing of your feet quickened trying to get home as fast as possible. While also blocking out the whispers all around you. After sometime you made it home and just went straight to your room. You panicked, trying to clam yourself down not wanting to face anyone.

You woke up the next morning not feeling down to go to school. So not wanting to spend the rest of your days in your room you slowly moved out of bed and trudged towards the closet feeling like absolute trash from yesterday. When you got out the house you walked to the river or forcefully made yourself walk since you felt extremely terrible still.

You then saw him and called out to him. "Hey, Ben" you meekly say while awkwardly waving at him.

He looked confused but then got up and went over to you. "Oh hey (y/n) don't you have school why are you here?"

"Wow I thought you'd be excited to see me." You smile at him while dogging his question. He pursued with his question looking worried.

"(Y/n) are you okay, did something happen?" he asked more of a serious tone.

You just looked him in the eyes and you feel all your anger return. You couldn't contain it anymore and let your mind just talk for you. Yet you would regret it later.

"Why does it matter to you!" you snapped at him then continued,"it seems that you don't even trust me enough to let me know why your always here."

You didn't care to hear what he had to say next so you stormed off back to your house ignoring the shouts of Ben telling you to come back.