Chapter Six: Maybe

Recappy From the Last Chappy: "I went around town for a bit—Is that a crime, Ino-pig?" she insulted but it did not contain it‛s usual venom. "I needed to clear my head a bit, but now I‛m kinda tired, so I think I‛ll go take that nap now."

"Hey! I‛m not a pig!" Ino yelled, but Krystal had already entered the bedroom portion and closed the door behind her before the statement was finished.

Ino can be so annoying sometimes, she thought when plopping onto the same bed she had earlier face-down and turned her head to the side a little so she was looking out the window. And Maboroshi-sama . . . . He makes me think of Uchiha so much . . . . Can I . . . handle that?

Chapter Six: Maybe

"Wow . . .," Maboroshi murmured as he stared at Krystal‛s eyes. "The infamous byakugan eye." The trip for Sunagakure had started a few hours ago, and Krystal‛s ears had been filled with compliments similar to those for the majority of the said time frame, though she had only started using her byakugan moments before.

Lips curling into a smirk, she asked, "Are these eyes really so amazing?"

"Yes, from what I have heard . . . you have the ability to see all that is around you: chakra points, chakra networks; far distances . . . . But from where I stand they hold a great beauty within them, too. Well, despite the fact that you look as though you have one hell of a migraine, there‛s a perfect reflection of nature‛s bounty within them. At this moment you can see the blue of the sky and the green of the trees. I bet they would look even more dazzling after sunset . . . . The colors would bring an unrivaled radiance to the rest of your features."

"Hm . . . . Does this ‛you are radiant and beautiful' speech work will ALL the girls?" Krystal asked as pleasantly as she could with Sasuke flashing through her mind again. The crimson colors of his sharingan would sometimes have made her think of sunset. "Besides, I‛ve always found the byakugan to be kinda creepy. When I first tried using it, I had enough chakra to activate it, but not to it‛s full extent. I was only able to see through my Uncle Hiashi-sama‛s clothes. I think I fainted after that . . . ."

"Ahahahahahahahaha! Maybe having the byakugan wouldn‛t be so fun after all . . . ."

"No, I suppose not . . . . Tell me, Maboroshi-sama— and I‛m sure Hinata noticed this, too—But the majority of you have more chakra than the average human would, yet less than a trained ninja would be at your ages. Why is that?"

"Oh, did you think the Lands of Fire, Wind, Earth, Water and Lightning were the only countries with ninja training? Britain may not have the same sort of program or one as well developed, but the three of us each trained there at one point, right Ed?"

"Right you are, Lord Maboroshi. Ed remembers it quite well," Mister Edward James Bos answered. Older than Maboroshi and Hayden, Edward was nearly the eldest of the complete guard at twenty-seven years old. Some of his characteristics were the same as his sister‛s, one of which being that he spoke in a way different than most; in his case: referring to himself in third person. He was good-looking, but could hardly compare to Maboroshi and did not share the same fiery hair color as Hayden or her eyes. His dark brown hair and violet eyes gave a cooler and more laid-back look about him. He had been with Ino, guarding the front. "Lord Maboroshi, Hayden and Ed all attended the Academy when it was first opened by Lord Maboroshi‛s mum, God rest her soul."

"This one and everyone else would always get into trouble . . . . Especially in the beginning, for this one. This one was the only girl to attend, much to some people‛s distaste––like Henry. He didn‛t think a girl would be able to complete the program—which is kinda dumb considering a KUNOICHI was the one teaching. And it was only a few years long. But look at this one now—this one is just under Henry!" Hayden said, putting in her two-cents with a triumphant glance to the man in charge.