Daddy's Tears

Recappy From the Last Chappy: Yuuta blinked. "Boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I'm probably jumping to assumptions, though. They just sorta had this 'vibe,' you know? You can just sort of tell that they're both important to each other," Annora responded. She turned to him, getting ready to say more, but stayed silent as a drop of sweat trickled down her temple. Maybe I shouldn't've said anything . . . .

His eyes were glowing red and an aura of dark, dark intentions had surrounded Yuuta. "Sauce-kaaaaaaay!" he growled, jumping up with a fiery determination. "You dare to try and obstruct my daughter's purity?"

"I told you I was probably just making assumptions!" she tried, but Yuuta was already getting far too carried away for her to dent him. She looked at him softly with a gentle smile, rolling her eyes. It was going to be an extremely entertaining next couple of days.

Chapter Twenty: Daddy's Tears

"Sever all ties, break all bonds. Only then will power truly be yours."

"I'm trying to hate you, but . . . I don't! I still . . ."

Still what? the genin wondered. What else were you going to say?

Strange, how only a few words could bring on a completely new line of thought. One moment, one embrace, one girl, one night. Sasuke looked back at it and the emotions he had been feeling, trying to make some sense of them all. Her warmth had been so . . . unexpected. Her gardenia scent so . . . intense. The pulsing of her heart . . . .

Frightening. Maybe that was a better way to put it. Just like on the mission which seemed so long ago, when he sat next to her in front of the fire and she had the powerful effect over him. It had not just been the atmosphere, like he had thought back then. It was her. She was the culprit. She was the reason why he felt hot under the collar even now and why his face stayed red. That much he could understand.

But . . . there was one more thing, a thought disturbing enough that he wanted to rid himself of it, but at the same time had the guilty pleasure of keeping it: a certain dream that had left a rather unwelcome surprise under the sheets in the morning. Thankfully, he had awoken before her, so it was easily hidden. Still . . . .

In his dream, there were only two characters, himself and Krystal, called onto the stage that was his bedroom. He sat on the bed in only his boxer shorts, only a little ways away from her as she kneeled shyly. This was another instance in which she wore his clothes, the colors of his clan, but this time, it was the blue turtleneck and a pair of white shorts barely hanging onto her hips. Her gentle rosette lips formed a timidly coy smile as she decided then to move closer to him.

He smiled and caught her as she tackled him, finally letting go of her more pressing inhibitions. They wrestled, with their bodies and their tongues, playfully with a passion. When he came out on top, she was not quick to overthrow him, but let him stay in control momentarily, taking great pleasure as he leaned into the crook of her neck and nibbled gently at her ear. Then her hands would explore curiously looking for the opening that would put her in charge again as he helped along the shorts that had already been threatening to fall . . . .

Aaaaahhh! Yang screamed as she covered her ears. Say no more, please! Dirty! Dirty! Dirty!

Gah, you're such a prude! Can't believe you stopped him before got to third base . . ., Yin said.

Don't you use the Lord's name in vain-OW! she shot back, but found herself flying into a door that had just been opened. Her eyes pooled over as she put her hands over the lower-half of her face, but she continued to fly at Sasuke's right. Yin was over his left shoulder, laughing his butt off. NOT FUNNY!