Blushing Rubies

Recappy From the Last Chappy: That night, Annora did not go back to her room. That night, Yuuta did not stare at the ceiling, wondering, but stared at it with dreamy eyes, knowing. They would sleep, sharing the same, content, lovely musical dream . . . .

My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no
I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Oh, did you ever know?
That I had mine on you

Chapter Twenty-Four: Blushing Rubies

On the day of the concert, the new couple was found in Yuuta's room, laying next to each other above the sheets. Lilted towards each other, their heads rested with temples touching, and in-between their bodies laid their arms and clasped hands. Like young children, Bryan had thought when witnessing the innocent scene. He had also commented: "Let the scandals begin."

There was no time for them to stay like that, however. It was a full day. Not only did the pair have precious little rehearsal time, but there was also a last minute photo shoot scheduled, they had to put finishing touches on Eyes on Me for its debut in the concert, Annora still had to learn to walk properly in the heeled-boots, Yuuta needed to brush up on his waltzing skills, make-up was sure to take awhile for both photo shoot and concert purposes and it all had to be done with consideration for the concert's start time at eight o' clock.

Uchiha Sasuke figured the time to be a little past ten as he traveled leisurely down the hallway, not concerned in the slightest, though he was actually doing something besides sitting around, as the client had made him and Krystal do for most of their time here. He was on his way back from the stage area to a supply closet, where he would find more materials to transport (him and Krystal were now being asked to help with preparation, all for extra pay.)

When he almost returned to the closet, he was forced to meet with a sight most unwelcome. Although her back was turned to him, it was undeniable that, from Krystal's slightly cocked head, uneven, coy stance and that one of her shoulders was held slightly higher than the other, she was flirting with the boy standing in front of her. He was smiling and nodding, leaning against the wall as he reached to touch her hair.

Sasuke scowled and continued passed the door he would originally had to have entered, the familiar adrenaline of jealousy pumping through his veins as he clenched his fists. Reaching the pair, he put an arm around Krystal's shoulder and pushed the boy's hand away from her, staring menacingly at the latter.

Feeling her face grow hot, she looked at Sasuke confusedly. "Sasuke? What are you-?"

He pulled her in a little closer to quiet her, twisting her mouth in an almost rejecting way and also making her visage burn more. "Having fun over here, baby?"

Her eyes widened. Baby?

"We both were, actually, before you showed up." The boy was unintimidated. Sasuke could see the reason why, as well, when he stopped leaning and showed his true height; he towered over by a few inches. He also assumed the knowledge of them being ninja was also unknown. "Why don't you run along now, Duck-butt?"

He smirked. Normally, pretending to be a girl's boyfriend made the other guy either back off or propose a challenge, but it seemed Sasuke did not fool him. Now, he could have done the very next thing that came to mind: getting into a brawl over the matter. Withal, his jealousy had already been portrayed enough with the action of embracing Krystal, and he knew that if he went with that option, it would be harder to shield his motive from her. She felt so warm, in his arm . . . .

The thought was shaken from his mind and he dropped his arm and went into her kunai pouch, pulling out her Konoha hitaiate. Before she could react to his rummaging, he tied it around her forehead, though it was loose enough to drop over her eyes, instead. "She's a ninja."