Rainy Day

【Rainy Day】

It was already past dismissal time when you finished your club duty and mostly everyone had gone home. When you went to the main entrance of Toutou's main building, you were greeted by the sight of heavy rain.

You tried to look inside your bag and in your locker for an umbrella but there was none. Running a hand through your hair, you sighed.

"Urgh... If I knew it would be raining this hard, I shouldn't have left my umbrella at home," you said to yourself while sitting at the first step of the stairs on the porch that was still covered from the pouring rain. You had no choice but to stay in the school grounds and wait for the rain to stop.

After a couple of minutes, a guy with midnight shade color of hair and tan skin walked out of the building and stopped near the porch stairs, "Argh, how troublesome..." the guy complained before taking out his umbrella.

Aomine Daiki, the perfect guy who would fit the description of tall, dark, and handsome. The ace of your school's basketball team. He was almost perfect, the only thing that conflicts is his attitude. He would always go to class late and sleep through out the whole discussion. He would sometimes skip classes and even basketball practice just because his bored. But even though he acts like that and has failing marks, he would still be given a pity-passing grade that would allow him to attend next school year.

Some say he's an idiot, even a pervert. Others, would say that he's smart and he just acts like that because of stubbornness. But in both ways, it gives him a reputation of a bad boy. He acts selfish and indifferent towards others, specially to girls except his childhood friend, Momoi. Well, it doesn't really conflict his perfect description, moreover, it adds points. No doubt, that's the reason why that mostly every girl in your school wants to date him.

You watched him as he opens his umbrella and runs into the pouring rain with the umbrella protecting him from getting wet. He was just one step away from the building when he stopped and turned to look at you,

You were looking at the ground and watching as the rain hit the surface of the earth with a small splash when you heard someone call out with not-so-quiet-yet-not-so-loud shout.

"OI! You there!"

You looked at the source of the voice and met midnight shade orbs, it was Aomine. You looked on both of your sides to make sure that you were the one he was calling and when you noticed that you were the only one there, you pointed at yourself with a questioning look, "Me?"

"Obviously. Do you see anybody here other than you?" he said, standing in front of you but still is under the pouring rain with his umbrella. "Rude, " you whispered, "What is it?" you questioned.

"Name?" he suddenly asked. "EH?"

"Your name?" he repeated, now sounding a little irritated. You stated your name to him and also asked, "You're Aomine Daiki, right?"

He nodded, "Why are you still here?" he asked.

"Because it's raining and I forgot my umbrella," you answered.

To two of you were silent for a moment. "It can't be helped... I wouldn't mind sharing my umbrella," Aomine said out of the blue.

You looked at him in surprise and tried to decline his offer for the fear of troubling him. "I'm fine. I'll just wait for the rain to stop."

"Can't you see how hard it's raining?!" he said placing his hand out of the umbrella and catching the falling droplets of rain. "It won't stop until later."