Smile

Okay. So I decided to change this into a drabble collection featuring Aomine and You (reader) in different scenarios~ Yay! The shots will be randomly made (whenever I'm in the mood to make one XD).

~~~

Smile

"Hey, Aho!" You called out as you reached the location where a certain tanned-skin male is, laying on the rooftop ground with both of his hands over his head.

"Tch. So noisy," Aomine groaned, furrowing his brows in irritation before opening his eyes to see you glaring at him. "Oh. It's just you," he sat up before asking, "What do you want?"

"Momoi-san has been looking for you," you informed, "Basketball practice is about to start," you gazed at him with a matter-of-fact look.

Aomine frowned. "And what hell does that have to do with me?" he stared at you, scratching his head annoyance.

You gave him a look as if he was dumb, "Well, because you're a part of the basketball team, remember? You need to attend practice," you pointed out.

"So she sent you to fetch me," he mumbled, "As if that would change my mind," he slumped back to his sleeping position.

"Hey! You still have training to attend to," you argued.

"Basketball training is boring, might as well stay here and take a nap," he let out a lazy yawn and closed his navy blue eyes.

"Stand up already ganguro!" you tried getting him up and continued to blabber to annoy him but he didn't even budge and continued to ignore you.

You sighed a while after getting tired of irritating him and just decided to take a sit beside him. There was serenity in the atmosphere as your eyes suddenly lay the male's sleeping face. He looked relax and rather enjoying his nap. You continued to stare at his face until a smirk displayed on his lips.

"Falling in love with me now?" he teased, still with a smirk carved onto his lips. A light blush made way to your cheeks as you try to hide it, "Hell no!"

"Then why are you still staring?" his eyes still close as his smirk grew wider. 

"That smirk of yours again, I was just wondering if you could ever do anything other than that?" you defended, looking sidewards away from him.

Aomine opened his eyes to look at you in confusion, "Yeah. I can frown too," he demonstrated.

"Not what I meant, genius," you looked back at him with a not amused expression.

He rolled his eyes, "Make your questions clearer then. Not everyone is as smart as you," he stated with displeasure.

"You're just an idiot," you remarked.

"Oi!" he reacted but you just ignored him and continued. "What I meant is, rather than that smirk, why don't you smile?"

"Smile? Why should I?" he knitted his brows. "Why shouldn't you?" you retorted.

"Geez. It's because that's what a bitch like you does," he stated.

"What the— What did you just call me, bastard?!" you demanded.

He sat up from where he laid and, once again, let a smirk onto his face because of your reaction. "You heard me," he began.

"You—!"

"Besides, a smile suits you better. You look prettier with it," he turned to look back at you. At his statement, you felt your face heat up.

When he noticed the pink that displayed on your face, he realized what just slipped out of his mouth. He placed a hand over his mouth, as if to cover it, while looking the other way as a blush also made way to his cheeks.

"W-Why are you blushing?" you stuttered, looking elsewhere. "You're the one who is blushing," the tanned male told. "No, I'm not," you spoke.

"Yes, you are," he accused as he turned to your direction again. "You are too, you know?" you stated, meeting his gaze. He did not answer as he stared back.

There was a weird atmosphere as you both looked away at the same time out of embarrassment; both still has a blush on their faces. 

You decided to stand up to break the tension, "...I'm going back to the gym," you said with your back facing him. "Attend practice, Aho," you told as you walked back to the rooftop door.

He let out a irritated sighed, "Tch. Fine, fine," he stated as he placed a hand on the back of his neck, an obvious blush still on his face.

~~~

End.

No idea why I ended it here. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed even though it is short.