Gorgeous

【Gorgeous】

School dances were never your thing, never. So as you entered the dimly lit and fully decorated gymnasium, you felt awkwardness filling your whole being. The room was filled with students excitedly whispering and giggling as they spot their crushes dressed up so formally and also talking about how the event would be like. A couple of moments passed before the MC finally started the program exclusively for those in their senior level.

Wearing a navy lace overlay dress that perfectly hugged your waist then flows with volume down just above the knee and your hair in an elegant low bun, you stayed at a secluded part of the room as everyone started grabbing their dates as the slow music played. You sighed and quietly watched them from where you were. That was until you heard someone call your name.

Turning to the source of the deep yet soothing voice, your gaze landed on a male in a navy blue dress shirt with it's few buttons not properly closed and its sleeves rolled up to his elbow and a black vest over. Holding his blazer over his shoulder, Aomine walked towards you with his other hand inside his pants pocket.

"Why aren't you dancing?" Aomine asked as he stopped right beside you. You responded with a simple shrugged before returning the question, "What about you?"

He nodded at your answer, ignoring your question. You both stayed silent for a minute before he held his hand right in front of you. You stared at the hand for a second before turning to the bluenette with an eyebrow raised.

He let out an irritated breathe before speaking, "I'm asking if you want to dance, stupid," he stated.

"Nice way to ask a girl to dance, Aho. Very nice," you said sarcastically. "Do you want to dance or not?" he rolled his eyes. You continued to stare at him for a moment, thinking if he was joking or not, before holding his offered hand, "...Fine"

Leaving his blazer on one of the tables, he led the both of you in the center of the slow dancing people before facing you. You were still holding hands while his other was placed lightly on your waist and yours was on his shoulder.

Slowly, the both of you started to sway along the slow sound with Aomine guiding. "I didn't know you can dance well," you complimented. "Of course I can," he smirked proudly. "You're pretty egotistical, you know?" you commented. "Oi!" he reacted which made you chuckle.

As the two of you continued to dance, your eyes landed on every dress and gown the other females around you wore. From their clothing to their hair and makeup, you admit to yourself that you felt a little bit envious on how beautiful and elegant they looked compared to yourself. Only a little bit.

Aomine noticed your glances at other people and tried to follow your line of sight, "You looking at their boobies or something?" his brows furrowed as he clarified.

"I am not a pervert like you," you countered. "Then what are you looking at, ha?" Aomine asked. You returned your gaze back to the crowd, "Nothing, I was just thinking about the looks of every girl here," you displayed a smile.

"So?" the bluenette spoke so you continued, "I just felt a little envious on how beautiful they are," you mumbled, chuckling to yourself on why you were telling him this.

You still displayed your smile as you were responded by silence. It was then when the hand on your waist reached out and pulled your bun hairstyle gently to let loose your now wavy hair down.

You gaped on what he just did, "W-why did you do that?!" you raised your voice a little. You tried to hold your hair and tied it back to how it was before, but Aomine's hand held both of yours and placed them on his shoulders before continuing to guild the both of you back to dancing.

"Ahomine!" you nagged to get an answer but were told to shut up by the bluenette as he placed both of his hands evenly back to your waist.

"Don't tell me to shut up just after what you did," you snarled. "Tch. It looks better when your hair is let down that way," Aomine tried to explain as if it was obvious.

"You could've just told me, you know?!" you uttered, frowning as you gazed sideward.

You heard Aomine sighed, "Hey..." he tried to get your attention. Facing him, "What? You're planning to do something stupid again and make me more insecure?" you stated in monotone.

"Why are you even comparing yourself to them?" he complained, "Is that something girls always do?"

"You wouldn't understand, Aho," you defended, "You're a guy so you don't really think much about your appearance as much as girls do to be accepted in the society's standards when it comes to looks--" you explained but was cut off with the words of the blue eyed male.

"Shut it," he started as he held you chin to face him, "Shut up," he told, gazing into your eyes.

"I think you're gorgeous," he spoke with seriousness and displayed a grin as a blush displayed on your cheeks.