Coffee

【Coffee】

Running late for your part-time work wasn't really how you wanted to start your day. So when you woke up and realized that it was already past 8 am, you didn't need anyone to point out how late you were.

Having no time to make yourself a meal, you decided to take a short stop by a coffee shop for a hot drink or some sort for breakfast. Once your order was served, you swiftly took the to-go cup of coffee and exited the store.

Walking hastily down the busy streets of Tokyo's shopping district with a coffee in hand, the least you expected was to have any more problems on your way, yet it looked like life had another plan.

Things seemed to be set in slow motion when you suddenly felt something-- more like someone bumped into you, spilling your drink over your white dress shirt in the process. "Shit," you mumbled as the hot liquid made contact with your skin.

"Fvck, my drink," you heard the person who bump into you curse under his breath, "What the hell woman?!" a tanned male with midnight blue hair hissed angrily.

"What the-" you started as you looked up to the suspect of your misfortune, "You were the one who wasn't looking where you're going!" you told sternly, sighing irritated as you run a hand through your hair. Looking down to check the damage the coffee did to you, you pursed your lips into a thin line at the dark stain it had left to your dress shirt.

"Oi," the male called up. Having been too busy looking at your shirt, you didn't realize the male's calls, not until he held out his palm to you. Attention now focused on the held out hand, you looked at it weirdly before shifting your questioning gaze up to him. "Pay me," he shortly explained.

"Wha- No way," you stared at him as if he was crazy. "Look what you did to me, miss. I'm meeting a friend and I'm not going with this stain on me," he pointed out, frowning at the large stain on his white shirt down to a portion on his pants. "Now pay me for the dry cleaning," he repeated.

"You’re not the only one with that problem, you know?" you said as a matter of a fact. "I'm absolutely late for work now because of you. You should be the one paying for the dry cleaning and my coffee since you were the one who bump into me!"  you accused.

He pretended to clean his ear with his pinky as if saying how noisy you were being. "Too expensive," he lazily responded. Annoyance was plastered on your face at his response.

He stared down, his sight focused on you as if he's studying you . Bothered by his impassive gaze, you cleared you throat to get his attention. "What are you looking at, perv?" 

Ignoring what you just said, "Aomine" he stated his name all of a sudden. Before you can even prevent yourself, you told your name to him, "No, wait. Shit!"

"Good, now I know your name," a smirk formed itself on Aomine's lips as he held his palm out once again. Looking at him exasperatedly, "Are you seriously still gonna make me pay you?" you snapped.

Sighing to himself, he didn't answer. Instead he pulled a permanent marker out of his back pocket, "who knew it'll be useful to bring this," he mumbled to himself before reached out to grab your hand.

Staring at him in confusion, you watched in surprise as he scribbled down something with the permanent marker over your palm. "Hey!"

"Stay still, will you?!" Aomine growled. After a few seconds, "Done," a smile of achievement was displayed on his face.  Placing the marker back to his pocket, he pushed pass you, walking away.

Pulling your hand back, you saw numbers written on it. "Oi, wait! What is this?" you quickly asked, "and where do you think you're going?!"

Scratching the back of his head in annoyance, he turned to glance at you. "It's my number, stupid. And where else will I be going? I'm leaving now, of course," he told.

Turning red at his insult, "I know it's your number, you jerk! But what of it? And what about my coffee and dry cleaning?!" you complained.

Smirking at the question, he fully turned to face you with his hands both in his pockets. "Call me later and let's meet up tomorrow. Same time, same place. We're going on a date as payment," he announced.

~~~
End

[Imagine Aomine in a coffee shop]

"How do you like your coffee sir?" the female at the cashier asked.

"Dark, hot, and bitter... just like me," Aomine replies with a grin.

Hahahaha. I'm imagining Aomine saying "The only one who can drink me, is me". Okay, I'll stop