Maps

Before the one-shot description, I just want you guys to know that I entered this story in a compitition. It would be a voting-based compition and I was hoping you could give this story a chance and vote for it at the @KnB_WattyAwards under the Aomine Daiki category. It's fine if you don't want to do it, but if you do, then THANK YOU :)))

So this was inspired by the song Maps by Maroon 5. If you're familiar with the song, then I guess you already know how things will go. If not, then I suggest you read this first before searching the music video (to avoid spoilers) :)) I tried, okay? This genre isn't my forte so please understand. 

Warnings: I think I made Aomine a bit OOC and also, character death :)

3rd Person's POV

~.~.~.

Maps

8 months....

Spending the night by at the rooftop once again, Aomine finished another shot of liquor and carelessly placing the glass down with a slight clang. Empty bottles were rolled and scattered at the floor as he pour another glass for himself. He continued to drink, doing the exact same thing for the past 8 months... 

Yet it still haunts him...

~~~

A hand snaked its way around your waist while you were busy preparing something in the kitchen. "Hey there, gorgeous~" Aomine sweetly whispered to your ear. "I'm thinking of something amazing to do right now," he seduced; leaving butterfly kisses behind your ear and by your shoulders.

You shivered a little because of what he's doing, "Stop it, Aomine," you told playfully, placing your hand over his and gently removing them. "Why?" he questioned, a hint of disappointment can be heard underneath it. You can't help but let out a grin at his expression, eyebrows slightly knitted along with a small frown. "Because I'm busy making snacks," you reasoned out with a smile.

"So that's more important than me, huh?" he pretended to sound offended, releasing his hug and folding his arms over his chest instead. "Oh come on," you chuckled, turning around so you can face him. Grabbing the chance, Aomine placed both of his hand by the kitchen counter, locking you in between, “Thinking twice about my offer now?" he smirked.

"Pervert," you remarked, rolling your eyes. "You've been neglecting me, you know?" he lowered down before staring at you, trying his best to look as innocent as he can. "Am not," you defended.

"You were," he shook his head, "Be happy that I still love you," he wrapped his arms behind your waist. Leaning in, "I love you too," you kissed him on the lips, pulling back shortly afterwards with a chuckle. Biting his lips, he grinned widely. "I really don't know what to do without you," he crashed his lips together with yours, pulling you closer at the same time to deepen the kiss.

"You don't need to worry, I'm not going anywhere," you whispered in between the kiss. "That's a promise then," Aomine announced. A smile graced on your lips as you felt him smile in between your kisses.