One Whole Day

Erza's POV

"WHAT???!!!!!!?????" 

I blinked a few times looking at Laxus asking him again and again. He nodded his head and gave me a smirk. Gray and Natsu were laughing while covering their mouths at the back. Laxus sighed and placed his hand on Jellal, "Tell her to do something Jellal since you won the challenge last night."

Jellal rubbed his head feeling frustrated as Laxus, Gray and Natsu head off closing the door behind them. Damn why do I have to lost to him?!? I normally win in every challenge. The last time I remember was winning the competition and that was when my reputation even got higher. It's odd that this world seems a little bit different but interesting at the same time. You know what I mean...guys! One thing for sure the guys here are way hotter than the world I lived in. 

I walked over and sat on his lap. "So master what is your wish?" I said in a sexy voice while playing with his bangs. His eyes widened and blushed for a moment. He suddenly burst out into laughter and patted on my head, "Just call me Jellal ok?" 

I laughed back, "As you say...Jellal!" He gave me a smirk as he took my hand dragging me outside of the room. "Wait where are you taking me?" I asked as he hand me a dark blue coat. "Just follow me alright." He chuckled and dragged me all the way to the palace gates. 

Gajeel and Elfman were guarding at the palace gates today. They both waved the moment they saw us both. "Hey Jellal, Erza how things are going?"said Elfman. 

"So what are you asking her to do Jellal?" added Gajeel smirking. Jellal smiled, "Just taking her out for a tour around the kingdom. Just tell Laxus I'll be out for the whole day." They both nodded as we walked through the gates. Jellal stopped and whistled. Soon enough a black horse came running as Jellal carried me in bridal style and hopped on the horse.

I never seen such beautiful city in the middle of the kingdom. The town is beautiful and quite fun too. Jellal stopped by at one of the stall and handed me an apple. "Here you go!" He walked off as I followed him through the town. 

"So what would you want me to do Jellal?" I asked while taking another bite of the apple. He spoke back with his mouth full, "Just accompany me the whole day." 

"What?" 

"You heard me." He snickered messing my hair. Then he took my hand and rode off to one place, awfully quiet. "What is this place?" I asked as I got down from the horse. "You'll see." he said while taking out a bag filled with apples. I raised my eyebrow, "What is that for?" He smiled back as a group of children came running from a building. 

"Hey Jellal!!!!!" said one of the kids.

"Hey Romeo, how's things going?" said Jellal while patting his head. "Pretty fun. I'll be joining the training session by end of this month." 

"That's great." He looked at the kids as he handed them some apples. "Here you go don't fight over it ok?"He said as the kids cheered happily taking the apples and eating it. "Someday I'm going to be as strong as you are Jellal." said the boy Romeo. 

Jellal gave a light bro fist at him, "I'll be waiting. Just keep training and you'll be strong as I am." 

I never seen such a sight of Jellal before. I mean he's a kind and decent guy. Although he might be childish at times but he's caring to the people around him. No wonder the guys and everyone in the castle loved him. I think I'm falling in love with him bit by bit. 

TIMESKIP

"Come back soon ok Jellal?" said Romeo. "Let's play together some other time Jellal!" said the other kid as they waved the two of us before leaving. "Those kids really love you huh..." 

"Well I just want to see them happy. That's why I decided to protect this kingdom no matter what, including you Erza." 

My eyes widened gazing into his eyes letting out a breath. His eyelids closed halfway as he came slowly towards me and cupped one of my cheeks. I never felt this feeling before. It was so warm. He placed his lips onto mine as I embraced him wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. 

"There's something you should know Erza...the truth is ever since I met you I had this strange feeling in me. At first I didn't know what it was but soon I realize that I...I..." Before he could finish his sentence suddenly I felt a sharp pain at my abdomen. 

Blood splattered right out of my mouth as I fell to the ground. All I could hear was Jellal's scream and someone's laughter. My vision was getting blurry and I could only hear the last thing before closing my eyes was..."Erza!" 

It was a long time ever since I slept. I opened my eyes and saw few faces looking at me and of course his brown orbs gazing into me. "Jellal..." I groaned struggling to sit up. He helped me up as I settled down taking a few breaths. "What happened?" I asked. 

"One of Minerva's followers tried to kill you. Jellal brought you here quickly after dealing with him." said Lucy as I smiled in tears looking at Jellal. "Thank you for saving me again." 

He wiped off my tears, "I won't ever let you get hurt again Erza." Then I head some cooing at the back. As usual those bunch of crazy new friends I have. "Alright let's give them some room." said Gray as everyone started to make fuss and finally gave in walking out of the room. 

"Where am I?" I asked as he gave me a grin kissing my forehead. "You're in my room." I laughed as I pulled him onto the bed hugging him tightly. "Geez I'm gonna break Erza!" he said as I laughed putting my head on his chest. "Just relax!"