His Secret

Erza's POV

"It's you." I said feeling shocked to see her here. She gave a soft smile, "It's been awhile hasn't it?" I smiled back, "I guess you are from here too." She looked at Jellal as she knelt down beside checking his pulse. "His pulse is too weak, he'll die if he loses too much blood."

"Erza! Jellal!" I turned around seeing Natsu, Gray, Laxus and Gajeel at the back running. "We need to evacuate now!" said Natsu. "The whole place is about to destroy!" said Gajeel.

Suddenly the ground started shaking and more pillars drop one by one. "Quick everyone!" yelled Laxus as all the knights were evacuating the palace. "I'll carry him." said Laxus as he carried Jellal on his back. "Are you sure you can Laxus?" I asked seeing his injuries as well. "It's fine as long he's safe. That's enough for me."

"Laxus! You should let us carry him." said Gray as Laxus shook his head and head on forward. "Come on Erza." said Eclair as she grabbed my hand. "Hold on!" I said.

"We don't have time to waste!"

"We need to find Wendy!" I said while looking for her around desperately. "We got her!" I turned seeing Gray carrying Wendy in his arms. I sighed in relief and continued running along with others till we finally escaped.

We watched as the whole palace were destroyed till there was nothing left.

Minerva's POV

I smiled watching the whole place ruined by my magic spells. "Looks like today's my day."

"Congratulations my lady, you have succeed in taking your place in ruling Fiore." said Sting. I came over kissing him on the cheek. "We should celebrate. A feast will do, but first we should build our own castle." I said grinning.

TIMESKIP

Erza's POV

"So you mean to tell me that you two have met before?" asked Laxus. "Yes we have some awkward moments at that time." I said while rubbing at the back of my head. "What's your name anyways?" he looked at her. "The name's Eclair. I'm friends with two of your servants Meredy and Ultear."

He smiled and shook hands with her, "It's a pleasure meeting you Eclair. You should stay here for now. There might be some spies around the city as we speak. Thanks Macau for letting us in your place."

"No problem anything for my king!" he said winking back.

I raised my eyebrow, "So, you're telling me that this is the best place you could think of?" He snapped, "Hey it's my favourite place alright? At least you could have gave some suggestions to hide."

I smirked, "Like I know this place...." Gray and Natsu were giggling at the back till Laxus hit both of their heads, "Had enough of laugh you two?"

"Sorry!" they both yelled.

"Oh come on Laxus don't be mean to them." he turned around seeing Mira coming from behind serving some drinks to us. "You should be nice to them, treat them like your family."

"YOU'RE SO NICE MIRA!!!!" said the both of them happily.

"Whatever." he said as he turned to the other side staring at the window.

Suddenly loud knocks coming from the door. "It's us! Ultear and Meredy!" Gajeel went over opening the door and they both came inside catching their breaths. "What happened? Where's Jellal?!?" said Meredy as she came over to Laxus. "Tell me!"

"Would you all shut up for once!" We looked up seeing one of Laxus's servant Porlyusica standing up there with her arms crossed. I looked as she stared at me in silence then walked off back to the room shutting the door behind her loudly.

"What's wrong with her?" asked Natsu.

"You do know she doesn't like people." added Gray.

"Hate people?" I looked at the two of them feeling confused. "She hates crowds that's why she stays alone in the forest. Although she's weird but she's the best person when it comes to medicine. She makes all kinds and even do research in creating new ones." Laxus explained.

"I see, but there's something I wanted to ask you all this time." I said as he turned to me and so is everyone.

"How did you met Jellal?"

Everyone kept their faces down leaving the whole room silence all of the sudden. I looked down to the floor, great is there something that I've asked wrongly? I should have kept my mouth shut.

"It's a long story." I looked up seeing Laxus leaning against the wall looking out at the window. He sighed heavily and came to the table and sat down looking at me. "I'll tell you since you are the only one who doesn't know about him."

"Are you sure of telling her Laxus?" said Ultear as others were looking at the both of us. He closed his eyes thinking and nodded his head. "We met few years ago as enemies."

My eyes widened. "Enemies?"

"Jellal was an assassin before he joined all of us." said Meredy as I stared at them shocked.   

TO BE CONTINUED...