You're Leaving?

Erza's POV

I was given a dress for the meeting later. I changed into something simple. A long maxi pink dress not to flowy and a top that reveals part of my chest. Minerva's servants came over as they handed me the tea that I was told to serve Laxus. Actually it's poison but I had no choice but to do it...to save Jellal...I wouldn't want him to get hurt, even Laxus but still...I wouldn't want to do it.

Flashback

"You know what you must do...you got a choice...Jellal? Or Laxus?"

Flashback ended

TIMESKIP

Jellal's POV

"I thought you wouldn't come Laxus..." said Minerva who was sitting on her throne in the base that was now turned into a huge guild. Laxus snickered as he sat opposite of her, "I was deciding whether or not I should come. Well I would have already known what you are asking for."

She smiled, "You read my mind but first..." she eyed one of her servants. My eyes widened when I saw Erza walking in and serving some tea over to Laxus and Minerva. She placed it on the table and left the scene without looking back or making any eye contact with anyone. "I wouldn't want my guest to be thirsty." said Minerva as Laxus took the cup and poured some tea in it.

That's...Once Laxus drinks it, Fiore will be mine and you'll be serving me again. I will make sure of it.

I quickly took the cup away from him. "What are you doing Jellal?" said Laxus. I turned around smiling at Minerva. "My apologies. The king is not feeling well so I'll be taking on his behalf." Laxus grabbed my cloak as he gave a stern look. "Stand down Jellal."

I ignored and drank the tea itself. I took and fill another till the whole tea was finish. "Kagura, if you don't mind filling up the tea for Laxus." said Minerva. Kagura came over to pick the things. I felt my hands were shaking slightly as I gave back the cup and gripped hardly on the other hand to endure the poison flowing inside of me.

"If you don't mind, I would like to excuse myself." I said as they both nodded. "Don't have to wait for me, I'll be late." said Laxus as I nodded and left the guild hall. I walked through the hallway till I reached outside of their base. I gripped tightly my tremor hand as it stopped shaking. I climbed on my horse and rode off to our hideout to check on others.

TIMESKIP

Mira's POV

I was waiting for Natsu and Gray to come back. It has been one whole day and there's still no sign of them. I'm worried. "Don't worry Mira, they'll be fine. Have some faith in them." said Macau as the Gildarts, Gajeel, Elfman and the other knights were sitting down the hall drinking and chatting. "I hope so."

Then we heard someone banging at the door. I quickly opened and saw Natsu and Gray panting hard. "What happened?" I asked as Gajeel and Elfman came over supporting their backs on them as they slowly set them down on the couch. "We got to warn Laxus." said Natsu through his panting. "Minerva's going to kill him." added Gray.

"Oh no Laxus is meeting with Minerva today. He received a note from one of the bandits last night. We have to save him." I said as Gildarts stood up stopping me. "I'll go over. Gajeel guard here and send Porlyusica to tend their wounds. Elfman you're coming with me."

"Aye sir!"

"Cobra, Midnight and Racer you three will be entering the guild through the ceiling. Make sure no one sees you.Once you are there try to stop them from getting to Laxus. The rest of you will follow me and we'll head on with the guild." said Gildarts as the whole knights roared.