Kidnapped

Erza's POV

"WHAT?!!!!???!!!!!"

"You heard me!" I said putting both arms on my waist waiting for his answer. He thought for a moment. Few minutes pass...still no answer....another few minutes gone still no reply. I looked at him in the eyes, "Are you going to teach me or not?"

He sighed heavily finally giving up, "Fine..." he paused and gave a serious look. "However, this is going to be tough so better train hard. I'm not going easy that includes you."

The way he looks at me with his serious face...gives me shivers and something else. I could feel my heartbeat raising every second. So breath-taking....

"Are you listening to me Erza?" I snapped out of my thoughts and answered, "Oh it's nothing really! I'm perfectly fine!" He raised his eyebrow, "Is there anything wrong?"

I stood stun, "No nothing!" I can't stop this feeling now...I think I'm going to drift away in paradise. He chuckled and patted on my head. "See ya later Erza." He hopped off and disappeared somewhere around the palace. I sighed in relief, luckily he never found out what I was thinking.

TIMESKIP

No One's POV

Some shadow figures were standing somewhere high on the palace rooftops spying on Erza. "I guess we have found Erza, Lady Minerva." said a girl's voice. "Should we take her?" said a male's voice with an evil grin.

"No, not just yet. I just want to watch more...seeing Erza falling in love with him is a wrong move. Besides, he hasn't told her everything about him. I guess I'll meet her in person soon." said Minerva as her heels stamped on the rooftop, grinning.

Jellal's POV

I thought I heard something. An enemy? Must be coming from above. I climbed up palace in speed and jumped up from the balcony ending up at the roof. I walked slowly till I caught glimpse of three shadow figures and one of them is Minerva.

I got ready my sword waiting to draw it out. "I see what in the means are you doing here Minerva?" I asked as she turned looking straight at me smiling. "My Jellal sweetheart. Never to surprise me with your old moves. Brings back memories doesn't it?" said Minerva as she came closer to me caressing my face, playing with my bangs.

"Well I could tell that you have..." she paused whispering into my ear, "feelings for Erza right?" I backed away, drawing out my sword pointing at her, "What are you trying to say Minerva?"

She snickered pushing the sword away with her finger, "My what a feisty being you have come. Did all of the past changed you to become like this...that doesn't matter anyway."

She wrapped her arms around me, "You know even though you betray and left me all alone in this world but that doesn't change my feelings for you. I still love you Jellal no matter what and I'm not letting anyone else have you including Erza."

"Get off from me Minerva." I said sternly as she smiled letting go of me. "I'll see you later my sweet Jellal." she said as she left off with the other two and vanished. What am I going to do with her. She hasn't change after all this time. In that case if she's going to hurt Erza then I'm not going to let her go easily.

I jumped off the roof and landed on the balcony perfectly. "What are you doing here jelly?" I gasped seeing Laxus standing behind with his night robe on. "Geez don't call me that!" I snapped as he sighed, "Whatever and what's with that look on your face?"

I looked to the floor, "Nothing." He smirked, "Don't tell me...you've seen a ghost?!?"

"Like hell no!" I said as he started laughing.

"I was just taking a stroll that's all."

"On the roof? Gosh Jellal, I can see something's going on with you lately." said Laxus.

I raised my eyebrow, "What?" He lounged his arms around me, "You're in love aren't ya?"

I felt embarrassed, "What?!? No I..."

"Don't pusoh your feelings away. Just confess to her and you two are good to go."

I smirked, "Like you the one to talk. You haven't told Mira anything about your feelings till now." He gasped, "Whatever I'll do that later but for now I'm eager to see you two hook up." he said giving me a soft smile.

My eyes widened as I smiled back, "Yeah...maybe I should tell her about how I feel..."

Erza's POV

I sighed heavily feeling tired. Guess I should head to bed. Tomorrow I'll start training hard to learn some fighting skills. I got to survive and live to the fullest in this world. "My how nice to see you Erza..."

I stopped hearing a familiar voice as I ran along the quiet hallways looking for the voice echoing. "Is that you...please tell me!" I yelled running.

"I'm right here Erza." That voice, her face! "Minerva?" She stand right in front of me welcoming me with her open arms. "You're here." I was happy as I ran up to her hugging her. "How did you get in here? I miss you so much and I have some questions I want to ask...I..." Ugh what is this I'm feeling?

So dizzy. My vision got blurry and my head is spinning badly, "Minerva? What's going o..on..." I lost my balance as she caught me in her arms carrying me in bridal style. "Relax Erza..." That was the last I heard her voice before drifting deep in darkness.