This Ass Is Yours

A lot of these stories will take place with Bucky being accepted by the avengers etc. This one will be quite heated and a tiny bit smutty so you have been warned!

Everyday Bucky went to the gym in the avengers tower to blow off steam or just to keep up in training.
Steve got up every morning and went for a run to wake himself up and then returned to shower and wake up his beautiful boyfriend.
Today was no different.

Bucky gets up to find Steve is still out on his morning run so he goes to the kitchen to get some coffee before heading down to the gym for a workout. "Morning Nat, morning Bruce" he says as he gets his coffee and leans against the counter, "Morning Barnes" They both reply. Since clearing his name and moving into the tower, Bucky had got to know some of the other avengers and made friends quickly with Natasha, Bruce and Clint. After a few minutes of comfortable silence Bucky spoke up again, "Hey Nat? Have you finished that playlist you were making for me? I was gonna take it to the gym with me." She turns round with a mischievous grin and says, "Yeah it's just in my room, let me run and get it" She bounces off to her room and returns a minute later with an old iPod in her hand. "All you have to do is turn it on and press play, not complicated." She smiles and Bucky thanks her, finishes his coffee and retreats to his room to get changed.

He leaves his and Steve's room 5minutes later and heads to the gym with earphones, a towel and a water bottle to stay hydrated. He is happy to find the gym empty and places his water and towel on the bench before putting his earphones in. He starts out on the treadmill which over time he learned how to use. After half an hour he changes to the exercise bike and cycles a couple of miles. He so far he had heard a very interesting selection of songs some of which he had heard the others play or had heard them on the radio but others were very new to him, songs such as centuries by fall out boy and cheap thrills by sia, he hadn't heard these ones before.

Meanwhile, Steve walks into the kitchen after coming back from his run and showering. "Hey Nat? Do you know where Bucky is?" Steve asks the assassin who was lying on a sofa in front of the television. "Yeah he's in the gym" She replies not looking up from the tv. He leaves the room and heads in the direction of the gym where Bucky apparently was. By this point Bucky was know using the punching bag whilst listening to a song titled 'Sexyback' by a man named Justin Timberlake.

I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack

Take'em to the bridge

Steve walks in to find Bucky sweating and punching the bag with earphones in. He smiles at the view and stays quiet so he can watch his boyfriend workout. He raises his eyebrows slightly when Bucky's start quietly singing the song he is listening to. Sexyback. He thinks, Natasha had played the song to him before to laugh at his reaction. She must have given Bucky a playlist or something. How he had gotten the music didn't really matter to Steve as Bucky sang louder. Steve didn't want to admit it, but it was turning him on slightly, seeing his boyfriend with sweat dripping off him whilst singing that song.

I'm bringin' sexy back
Them other fuckers don't know how to act
Girl, let me make up for all those things you lack
Because you're burning up, I got to get it fast
(Take it to the bridge)

Dirty babe
You see these shackles, baby
I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I missbehave babe
It's just no one makes me feel this way

Steve starts to sweat still unnoticed by Bucky who is pummelling the punching bag. The way his muscles flex as he punches. Steve's mouth almost watering at the beautiful sight in front of him. The singing eventually finishes and Bucky stops punching and walks over to the bench where his water is. Steve walks towards him and starts clapping giving Bucky a fright. "Steve! How long have you been in here?" He asks looking surprised and embarrassed going red slightly. Steve smirks and says, " Just for the last song" He walks closer to Bucky who stands up to hug Steve. "I'm glad no one else saw that. I'd start getting possessive over you" Steve growls in Bucky's ear who shivers and smirks at him. He puts a hand on the back of Steve's neck and pulls him in for a kiss. Steve kisses back immediately and Bucky bites his lip causing Steve to gasp and then deepen the kiss. Bucky's hands roam Steve's body ending on his but and Steve pulls him closer not caring about how sweaty Bucky currently was.

They pull apart and Bucky's lips go to Steve's jawline and starts kissing his jawline down to the neck and collarbone. "No need to worry Captain, this ass is yours."