Oh So Innocent

So many views! So glad you guys are liking my stories so far, enjoy!

"You're mine" Steve growls slamming Bucky into the wall and attaching his lips to the brunette's with passion and lust. Thank god that none of the other avengers are still up. Bucky thought. None of them had ever seen Bucky and Steve this intimate. Heck, only Bruce knew they were together. "I know baby" Bucky growls back while Steve kisses down his neck and jaw leaving as many hickeys as possible. Boy, tomorrow morning will be interesting.

Flashback

Steve and Bucky had gone to get drinks at a club downtown. Steve left Bucky at their table for a minute to go to the bar and while Steve was gone, some bloke walked up to Bucky completely drunk. "Hey hottie, you here alone?" Bucky, who was surprised by this random person hitting on him, had no time to react before the man pulled him up and kissed him. His grip was so tight even Bucky was having trouble getting him off so he kicked the bloke in the nuts. The guy finally pulled away and grabbed his crotch, clearly in pain. "Why you little-" He didn't get time to finish before being grabbed by his shirt and held up against a wall by the one and only Captain America. The mans eyes widened when he saw the man I front of him. The whole bar had gone silent watching the scene play out.

"Don't you ever go near my man again" Steve practically growled before dropping the man down on the ground and walking out with Bucky.

Flashback over

"My floor, now" Steve demands and the pair quietly and quickly move towards the lift. Both desperately clinging to each other. Once out of the lift, Bucky pulls away and starts walking backwards to the bedroom whilst removing his clothes for a very happy Steve. The blonde quickly following behind and removing his shirt. Once in the room, Bucky pushes Steve onto the bed before slowly crawling on top of him making Steve groan impatiently, "Be patient Stevie" he whispers in the blondes ear. He kisses down Steve's neck and starts leaving hickeys on his jaw, neck and collarbone making Steve moan and run him hands down Bucky's back and grab his ass. Bucky trails kisses down Steve's chest and along the v shape about his crotch before undoing Steve's tight jeans and pulling them down to reveal Steve's hard cock in his boxers. Already in just his boxes, Bucky looks up at Steve licking his lips and pulling Steve's boxers down. Steve's eyes widen as Bucky takes him in his mouth and starts to bob his head up and down. Steve's fingers play with Bucky's hair pulling it slightly showing Bucky that he is enjoying this. Steve grabs lube as Bucky pulls his lips off of his dick and hands it to the brunette, hungry for more.

~ The Next Morning ~

"Where the hell are they?!?" Tony asks the other avengers. Bruce shrugs but thinks he knows what is coming, after all he had accidentally walked in on the two super soldiers once but was sworn to secrecy. "I dunno, Bucky wasn't in his room when I checked earlier and Steve's door was locked but no one answered me when I called out." Natasha says with Clint nodding. Bruce's eyes widen when hearing this. "Bucky's probably somewhere in the tower and it sounds like Steve is still asleep which is unlike him" Sam says. About 5mins later the elevator dings and the door opens to reveal what should be Americas golden boy.

Hair sticking out in all directions. His black boxers hanging on his hips and a robe loosely stung over some of his body. All along his neck, jaw and collarbone are purple bruises that seem to cover most of his body. They are splattered all over his chest, down his hips and are present halfway up his thighs as well. His lips are swollen and dark red. He also seems to have hand marks on his hips and shoulders from Bucky's strong grip.
"Holy shit" Clint gasps on seeing Steve like this. Natasha chokes on her coffee and Tony says, "Were you in a fight?" Steve just smirks and says, "Something like that" Natasha gasps and Sam asks, "Did you get laid?" Steve looks up still smirking with his freshly made cup of coffee. "Bingo" just as he says that the elevator dings again. Banner looks up after being silent this whole time and thinks, oh shit. He knows who is about to emerge from the elevator and knows the other avengers are in for a shock. After all, the pair where yet to come out the others.

The second super solider stumbles out of the elevator with just boxers on and a robe in his hands. Everyone silently agrees that he looks 269% worse than Steve. His lips are swollen and his whole neck is covered in bruises as is his jaw. He has handprints everywhere from his shoulders to his thighs. No one makes a noise as he gently limps over to the breakfast bar where a cup of coffee waits for him curtesy of Steve. With his back turned the team can see scratch marks and even more handprints on his back. As he goes past Steve's he slaps his boyfriends ass making him jump. Tony's eyes widen in realisation. "Oh.." He starts, Nat continuing, "My.." Sam adds, "fucking.." And Clint finishes, "God" The twins choose this moment to walk into the room but quickly stop looking at the scene in front of them. "Finally" Wanda says with Pietro nodding in agreement.

Steve slips Bucky's robe over him and Bucky mumbles a quick thank you to him. The pair walk over to the sofa and Steve sits down first and Bucky sits on his lap siping the coffee. Nat finials speaks up again, "I ship it" the others just nod in agreement whilst Bucky buries his face in Steve's neck. That went well, Bruce thought as he watched the scene unfold and then he walks out of the room.