Break

The lesson went really well and I had made a few friends....I even caught myself talking with the ape and we ended up working together which surprised me.......it surprised me even more to discover that he was quite intelligent....such a shame he had a bad attitude or we could have been friends.

Miss Fearnlie was very down to earth and for a teacher she was different.....a good different though....we got a look at the course content......the amount of homework we could expect to get.....and study periods too.

On the downside......any insubordination would be met with detention......if I didn't have Louise then I might welcome the chance to be alone with the teacher but as Louise said.....I didn't need the hassle...especially after last time.

We walked to the vending machines and got a coffee then went into the library......the facilities for this school were amazing and I imagined spending some quality time in here too.

During the break I had enrolled for two evening sport classes and also planned to attend a lecture which was talking about the facilities and how they had been financed.......I loved school and knew the importance of education.

The bell rang and it was time for the next lesson....English....just happened to be my worse subject.